Chapter 40 - Exploring

Last week was pretty boring. Demi still DOES NOT trust me to be by myself. The only time I really got to spend alone was that Wednesday night, the rest of the time, she has either been trailing me or me trailing her. I pretty much have no choice. My self harm has been getting so much worse because of it. I feel like I have really fucked myself up. That Wednesday night, I found a blade hidden in the piano room and stuck it in my pillow case. Every night after Demi falls asleep, I cut to my hearts content. Yeah I don't have any bandaids, but I do have a black shirt. Don't worry, I've been fine. She won't even notice if it seeps through, as long as I get in my bed after the lights are off and make my bed before she wakes up in the morning. Cutting is the only solution to this Hell whole of a life. Anyways, it's now Wednesday again, which means, people my age are showing up! I have so much confidence. Today is going to be great!

"Morning". Demi said as I sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes, quickly making the bed so to not expose my secret.

"Morning." I smiled and made my way to the bathroom.

"Door stays open a crack." Demi reminded me.

"Please don't do this when we are sharing our room." I pleaded.

Demi glared at me and said, "we'll figure something out."

"I can't wait to figure out what that is." I mumbled.

I quickly used the restroom and brushed my teeth, throwing my hair up in to a messy bun, I walkef out of the restroom and grabbed a black holister shirt; black ripped jeans; a green bomber jacket; and black ugg boots.

"Looking snazzy." Demi complimented, I think.

"Please don't EVER say that again."

She chuckled.

She quickly got dressed and we walked to the breakfast hall.

Todays breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast.

"I'll go get our breakfast." Demi said as I sat down at a table Selena and Taylor.

I nodded.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey. What's up?" They said in unison.

"Wow, it's almost like you two are bestfriends or something." They chuckled.

I sighed as Demi placed our plates in front of us.

"Why so much?" I said.

"Come on, eat up. It's good, I promise." She said, putting a spoonful of eggs in her mouth.

"I found that hard to believe. This is like school food." I said.

"Better." She said.

I shook my head.

"Do I need to feed you?" She asked.

"No." I said, finally trying the eggs.

I started to get up the moment I finished my plate.

"Where are you going?" Demi asked.

"I have to pee." I said.

She shook her head and motioned for me to sit back down. "You just went to the restroom before we left.

I sighed.

"So, how have your mornings been?" Demi said, looking at Selena and Taylor.

"Good." Selena said.

"Nothing exciting. What about you?" Taylor said.

"Same. Well, we gotta go. We have some campers arriving soon. I'll see you guys later." Demi said, motioning for me to get up.

"See you." Selena and Taylor once again said in unison.

We got up and headed back to our cabin. Demi started doing some cleaning.

"Damn. It looks like two people have been leaving in here for an entire week or something." I said, smiling.

"You and your sarcasm." Demi chuckled.

"Can go outside please." I pleaded.

Demi stared at me.

"Please. I want to do something by myself and wait on campers. I need some friends.

"Fine." Demi replied.

I grabbed my earbuds and headed out.

I went outside and found an empty space in the grass, put in my headphones, and played on my phone watching all of the campers arrive.

"I am sorry." Someone said, accidentally hitting me with their guitar case.

I stood up. "It's okay. I'm Emily." I replied.

"Yeah, I've seen you in Demi's pictures on Instagram. You seem really cool. I'm Sierra"

"You haven't gotten to know me yet." I mumbled.

"Come on. You can't be that bad." She replied.

"So, what cabin are you staying in?" I asked.

She showed me her paper.

"Number two. That's mine." I smiled.

"I'll show you where it's at." I said.

She followed me.

"Hey Demi." I said

"Hey. You brought a friend." Demi smiled.

"Hi, I'm Demi." She greeted.

"I know who you are. I'm Sierra." She smiled.

"She's staying with us." I said.

"Awesome, which bunk?" Demi asked.

Sierra picked the top bunk of my bed.

Moments later, three other girls walked in the room throwing their suit cases on beds and walking out.

I stared at Demi. "Guess they were excited to get about their days." She said.

"Guess so." I chuckled.

"Wanna go explore?" I asked Sierra.

I looked at Demi with pleading eyes.

She nodded.

With that, Sierra and I left.

.

What should the names of the other three girls be?

What do you want to happen at Camp?

Any other ideas or suggestions?

I WILL dedicate the next chapter to you if I use your ideas.

VOTE and COMMENT!!!