Chapter 48 - What even is this life?

Taylor's POV:

I new Emily cut, but I honestly didn't know I would catch her doing it this soon. I hope she's okay. How do I know if she is okay? Should I stay in the room with her? Should I leave and let her have some alone time.

"Emily, why don't you come downstairs and we'll chill and watch a movie?" I asked her smiling.

"I don't fucking want to." She responded.

"Emily." I sighed, "you and I both know that you are in no place to be alone right now, please come downstairs. It will be fun. I promise." I held my hand out. She grabbed it and we walked downstairs.

I turned on her new favorite movie, according to Demi, Wonder.

I went in to the kitchen and fixed her half a ham sandwich and a side of corn.

"Please eat a little." I pleaded.

"I just did, fucking 10 minutes ago." She responded.

"A little more. I'm betting you didn't keep any of your previous dinner down when you were in the bathroom." I rubbed circles on her back.

"What do you know?" She retorted.

"Fine." I sighed.

Gosh, this child. I mean, I know she's going through hell right now, but Damn, could she be any more rude.

I dialed Demi's number.

"Hey", Demi said, picking up after the first ring.

"Hey."

"Everything okay?" Demi asked.

"Not exactly. Emily ate barely any of her dinner, went to the bathroom, threw it up, cut, and now I can't seem to get her to eat anything else."

"I see." Demi replied as if she was thinking of what to say next.

"I would just wait until morning comes and see if you can get her to eat any breakfast. She is very sneaky as you probably have already discovered."

"Unfortunately. Sorry I'm not doing a better job with your child." I replied.

"Nonsense. You're doing amazing. Just offering to watch her is amazing. She has her struggles for sure, but you're trying to help her and that means a lot to me and I'm sure some day it will mean a lot to her as well. Thank you Taylor." She said.

"Oh, of course. I love Emily." I said, smiling.

I ended the call and walked back over to where Emily was sitting.

Demi's POV:

I new it would be difficult for Taylor and Emily being in Taylor's care. I hope everything's going to be okay. I wonder if I should go back home and be with Emily.

"Everything okay?" Scooter said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just have a lot on my mind, that's all."

"Oh, okay." He responded.

"Good evening New Zealand!" I said, running out on to the center of the stage. "Who's ready for a great night?" I said, trying to pump everyone up.

Emily's POV:

My mind was flooded with a bunch of negative thoughts as I drifted in to sleep.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as my eyes opened and I realized Taylor was carrying me.

"I'm tired, you're obviously tired. I'm taking you to my room." She said.

"To rape me!" I yelled, almost falling out of her arms.

"No, of course not. To sleep." She layed me on her bed.

"If you need to go to the bathroom, I suggest going now because it's going to be locked all night."

"Of course it is." I said, getting off of the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

I quickly did my business, washed, and got back in to bed.

"Night sweetie."

"Not likely." I responded, whatever the hell that is supposed to even mean.

Thank you all for reading! If you enjoyed it, please vote and comment! Love y'all!