Chapter 51 - The start of something new

3 month later

Demi's POV:

About a couple months ago, I had decided it would be best for my fans if I continue my tour. I also decided that it may be in Emily's best interest if she comes with me, so we leave today, in 10 minutes actually and I am still down here waiting on miss Emily who is taking forever.

"Emily! Are you about ready?" I said over the intercom.

"Be down in a minute." She replied.

Emily's POV:

"Emily! Are you about ready?" I heard Demi say over the intercom.

"Be down in a minute." I replied.

Long story short. I haven't even started packing.

I quickly threw some long-sleeve shirts, jeans, and my blades in to my bag.\

I ran down the stairs and out the garage door to Demi who was already waiting in the car.

"What took you so long?" She half-joked.

"Girl stuff." I replied. What she doesn't know won't kill her.

"I'm a girl." She replied with a smirk.

"Whatever Dems." I replied, putting my earbuds in.

She smiled and backed out of the driveway.

About 30 minutes later we arrived at the airport.

Demi and I grabbed our bags and we walked inside.

First, we had to go through bag check. This process is always the worst. The check your bags for anything potentially dangerous and also have to do an x-ray check on all humans. It is really quite boring.

I went through the x-ray scanner first without it beeping and Demi followed right behind me.

Demi and I went to grab our bags. At least Demi grabbed hers. Mine was being thoroughly checked for some reason.

Demi went with me up to the security lady checking it so we could try to find out what is going on.

"What seems to be the problem?" Demi asked her.

The lady just held up my box of blades.

"Emily." Demi sighed.

"You may grab your bag and go. This seems to be the only reason why we had to check your bag." The lady told me.

I grabbed my bag.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked Demi.

"No, of course not. I just hate that you feel like you have to do this to yourself." She said, putting her arm around me.

We walked threw some doors that led to Demi's private jet.

"Ready?" The pilot asked as we boarded the plane.

Demi nodded and we both took a seat on the couch.

Thanks for reading.

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, so let me know if you have any.

Have a great weekend! Love y'all!