Introducing Forth

Edited 

Forth pov

Regular Monday morning with my loving mothers nagging me..
"Forth it's late and you are still on your bed..  Get your ass up here or I will call your dad.." called out Forth's mother

A typical middle class family,  head of the family Mr.Darvid J  is an engineer in an well known company,  his wife Ms. Jane J an entrepreneur who sells sweets to near by bakery.  They have two sons elder one 'Flin' who follows his father's steps and became an engineer and youngest one is the little spoiled brat of the family 'Forth'. The brothers fought regularly for silly things and were never on good terms.

I had to run down to the dinning room before my father arrived,  it's not because am scared of him it's just that I spend my tuition fee on Friday's drinking party with my friends..
So I had to escape before my father sees me and start his interrogated..

"Forth..  did you pay your semester fee isn't the last date tomorrow" Forth was stunned when he knew he has been caught by his father..  He slowly turned around with an innocent smile on his face trying to think about different lies to his father..  But nothing came out of his mouth instead there was just that smile..

"How was the drinking party brother" asked Flin
" Great " - Forth
It took a second for him to realize he was in front of his father,  and he knew he has been caught..  He gave a look to his brother who had a smirk on his face,  his mother facepalmed and father with no emotions in his face..
Before his father could say anything he just ran out and scooted from there in his bike

Forth reached his college around 7am.. Forth is a second year literature student from PK College..  With low attendance yet with average score..
His friends where  his world every one respected him even though he got into fights regularly.. He fought with other departments for even silly things to protect his friends.. 

He was known as 'fearless king' in the college because he never hesitated to go against even the teachers..  His gang were of four Pha,  Ming,  Kit and Forth as the leader.. 
The girls admired their gang,  they were all handsome,  smart and well-build..  They were all what a girl would dream off..

**************
Please give your suggestions and support if you like it