Ch 3

Beam pov

It's been a week in this college.. It is not as bad as I thought..  Seniors did not do anything harmful..  But they kept staring at me..  As of I offended them..

'Oh yes..  I did..  I walked out of them on the first day'

Wayo never left my side he would always cling up to me as if I would run away.. 

The most creepy thing is the seniors never stared at me when I was with Wayo.. And so he was no longer scared of the seniors..

Unfortunately my department choose me for the Mr.fresher competition from my department.. It was just two weeks away..  And I had to perform my special talent and pass the on stage interview from the judges..

[Mr.fresher and Miss.fresher is some what like moon and star competition]

Miss. Fresher what a beautiful young girl Pring  from my class.. I have no idea why she was so excited about the competition

"Beam..  Do well.. don't forget we never loose to other departments..  Especially literature.." said one of my department seniors patting my shoulder and walked away.

"Why do they make it a great issue..  It's just a competition" I asked Wayo

Wayo gave me a pitied look..

"What?? "

"Beam..  You will have to calm down.." that made me a bit curious "Beam..  I heard that fresher's competition always ended with a fight between literature and commerce department..  and they don't stop until they see blood"

"Okay..  Wayo stop jokes and be serious will you.. " Wayo's expression did not change.. "You are kidding..  you know I don't like fights"..  After a long pause..  " Wayo am withdrawing"

"You can not..  You should know that other department seniors have already targeted you..  And if you withdraw now..  you will be in our seniors black list too"

Okay he had a point..

So I decided to carry on and face what ever came in..

I planned to perform a musical item using 'thabla' in which I was trained for..

[Thabla is an Indian musical instrument

[Thabla is an Indian musical instrument.. ]

Everything went well as planned..  There is no fight..  Yet!!

I met the other department freshers..  All where very much over friendly..

After a week in college, I realized that  people where different,  no one interferes in others life like in school..  Wayo's company never bothered me..  But something did not feel good..

I could sense a storm awaiting to invade my peaceful life..

And in a week I learned names of the four seniors who kept staring at me..  Dimple guy was Kit,  flirty one was Ming,  Tall handsome yet scary one was Pha and their leader tanned pierced guy was Forth..

Fresher's meeting has started this week and Pring always sat beside me..
She never kept her mouth shut..  Even if I ignored her..

"Beam!!  Are you listening??" She gave me a sad look

" No,  and I don't want to listen..  Just chat with someone else.. " I always said this to her but she never listened..

"Oh..  Beam..  That senior is looking at you for a long time.. "

I looked at the point where Pring showed that was Pha and Forth.. 

"See..  I told told you they are looking at you..  Oops sorry..  Staring at you every day..  Did you do something?? "

"Ignore them" I just looked away and  asked her to ignore them..

Pha's pov

Its been a week and I still don't know what that kids name is..

"Hey Forth..  What's his name??" I pointed at the cute kid who took my breath away..

"Beam.."

"What??  That's the commerce fresher's name.. I asked the other one"

"Oh..  That's his friend".. 

Seriously I know that you asshole..
Ahh..  My friend is useless..  I will have to find out my self..

I slowly moved near to my kid's seat so I can hear them..

Beam and Wayo conversation

" Beam..  Beam..  Listen please.. "

"Hmm what.. "

"Let's go out with others.. "

"No.. "

"Agree or I will kiss you"

Beam did not respond

Pha's eye widened

"Beaaamm" Wayo called in a sweet voice "Sweet heart"..

End of conversation

Pha was shocked he could not get the kids name..  But his kid calling another man sweetly was unbearable.. 

Pha's heart was cracked..  He could not hear anything else anymore.. He slowly moved near to Forth..  Who was watching every thing..  Forth saw sadness in his friends face and small traces of tears in Pha's eyes..

" Pha.. " forth called worrying

"Forth..  I really liked him.. B.. But.. "

"Pha..  Chill"

"But I don't think he will like me as I did"

"Pha,  I don't think Beam like that kid..  I saw him with the miss.fresher most of the time.. " Forth tried to make his friend at ease..

"But Forth..  Do you think that kid will like me.. "

"I don't know Pha..  But we can try"

When ever I see my kid he is with Beam..  Also I can see love for beam in his eyes..

Am I imagining things..  I don't want to hate Beam..  but seeing him with my kid..  It makes me want to strangle him..

Forth is my only choice..  I can only ask help from him in this matter..  I need to find the truth.. What is Wayo's feeling for Beam??  Why Beam treat only Wayo specially..?? What are they to each other??

"Forth..  Help me get close to that kid.."
.
.
.

********
Hey guys so this is my update for now..  Plz comment your suggestions..

Is the story line confusing or clear

Plz show your support through comments and vote..

Love u all..