Introducing Beam

Edited

Beam's pov

Alarm rang at 5 in the morning,  spoiling the peaceful mind.

I woke up at five which was a regular thing for me..  Morning exercise and preparations for the present day..  Everything as calculated as always.. 
At seven I reached down at my dining hall where my food was arranged which was the usual my favorite cornflakes with a glass of orange juice..

My parents are always busy but they never failed to call me at night to ask how my day was..  I know they love me and all the time they spend away from me is for my future.. 

My father Mr Jaruji B is a well known business man who recently won best business man's award of the nation and not to be looked down my mom Ms Anne B is someone who can be well compared to my dad she is a successful banker..  Am their only son who they spend few days in a year from their busy schedule..

And I was proud and grateful to them..  That's what my grandma Bella B taught me..  Yeah my angle she took care of me when my parents where away.. She told me that they do everything for me..

But I also know my parents..  They were competing with each other rather than supporting each other..

Watching them I learned love is just a word in books..  To survive you are not supposed to trust anyone you just need to be calculative.. 

My best friend was my pet bark, he is a bull dog..  I could only trust him he was with me when I wanted him...

Since I did not trust anyone I never had a true friend..  And am sure I don't want any one too..  I can manage myself.. And I love my life.. And I enjoy the silence around me..

I need no one..

*************
Just let me know if there is any thing to suggest..  I will make them meet in my next part..