Ch 23

Hey there dear one's.. I still have a little pressure in my life, but i will overcome it.. Most important thing is my parents love me a lot because they did not force me yet to forget my lover, but they need time to adjust with the fact that I am in love with him..

And thank you all sweet one's for supporting me.. Love you all..

.
.
.
.
.

That night Phana could not sleep, whenever he closes his eyes all he could dream was about those sweet lips that gave the pleasure, happiness and a sweet feelings of love..

Till last night that kiss was something which hurt him because he thought it was not for him..

Phana took off his phone to message Wayo..

'Did you sleep.. Yo.. ' no too friendly

Erased

'Good night .. My Wayo' noo too formal

Erased

Phana didn't want to pressure his Wayo so he thought of not calling or messaging him that night..

Next day morning

Phana didn't have to wake up because he was already up, he never slept, all he was doing was waiting for it to be morning so he could see his Wayo..

Phana thought of a morning message but halted it, he didn't want to disturb Wayo early in the morning..

Phana reached the college at his regular time because he didn't want Wayo to think he is impatient... 
But for his surprise Wayo was early than his usual time..
Phana couldn't hold back anymore he ran to the love of his life..

Phana was about to tap his shoulder, suddenly he remembered Wayo telling him 'no touching', so he withdrew his hand and called out for him

"Hey" Phana

Wayo was sulking as soon as he saw his senior

Phana got confused.. he surely didn't do anything to irritate his baby love

"Hi" Wayo gave a cold greeting

"So how was your day? " Phana

"It just started!! " Wayo said coldly and walked forward.. Phana followed him for few minutes..

Phana was getting confused.. Wayo was okay with him yesterday but why he is giving him cold shoulders today..

Phana wanted to grab his hand to stop him but he controlled himself.. Instead he called out..
"Wayo"

Wayo halted but didn't turn back..

"Did I do something to make you mad at me?" Phana

Wayo turned back staring at Phana as if he did a grave mistake.. Phana gulped, he have not yet encountered with angry Wayo

"You don't know? " Wayo asked angrily

Phana shook his head to say 'no'

"You didn't call me?" Wayo turned around after saying it.. Wayo was really mad at phana

Phana didn't know whether to be happy for Wayo expecting his call.. Or sad because he didn't call Wayo..

He doesn't like to entertain Wayo's this side.. He started feeling guilty for not sending the message....

"S.. sorry.. " Wayo turned back hearing Phana's apology "you wanted time.. so I didn't want to pressure you"

"I said it was ok to call" Now Wayo was feeling guilty.. He knew Phana was not wrong.. "I thought that's what boyfriends normally do"