Ch 24

They found different silent places for themselves..since canteen and corridors where attracting too much attention of other student's..

Forth was getting impatient with Beam.. The more Beam avoided the senior, the more he was stalked..

Forth used to only stalk him during his free hours but now Forth bunked his class session to follow Beam.. Beam was not much different from Forth, he now knew his surroundings he was aware Forth followed him most of the time..

Pha and Kit started worrying about their friend.. Forth's academic performance was dropping.. He was already just an average student.. But now his was no near the average..

"Why is Forth always skipping classes now?" Phana

"Didn't Forth already reason it last time.." Kit

".... " Phana

"What?.... Seriously you don't know... It's been like months" Kit

"What? " Phana asked with a confused face

"Ohh myyy... You are not joking" Kit gasped

"Ho come on... How can he know.. His eyes and ears are closed to the world when Wayo is around him.." Pring came to them with a glass of apple juice for Kit (Kit's favorite)..

Pring and Kit where now close since their friends where after each other..

Phana suddenly frowned.. "Why are you always with us?"

"Ohh I came to meet Kit.." She smiled and gave Kit his favorite juice..

"Ok but let's discuss about Forth now!!" Phana raised his brows "and what does it has any thing to do with my love"

"Hoo.. It has everything to do with your love.. Oopss.. Your LOVER" Pring said with a play in her tone..

Phana now got worried.. A train of questions popped up in his head.. Before he reach any conclusion Pring cut it out..

"Hey.. Hey.. Stop it.. Don't be that worried.." Pring knew where Phana will reach with his thoughts..

"Pring just let him know directly.. You know he is dense" Kit said rolling his eyes..

"Hey.. Stop it am in front of you.." Phana defended him self.. Kit and Pring just shrugged to it..

"But what is the fun in it.." Pring said by putting her hands around Kit's shoulder..

Kit nodded to it..

"So.. Phana when do you mostly see Forth.." Pring

"Breaks" Phana said doubt fully

"Wow.. at least he know that" Kit said sarcastically..

Phana pouted "I care about Forth too"

"Eww.. That don't work on us my friend".. Kit

Pring laughed at Kit's comment and high five with Kit

" Ok.. So who else will be there when you meet Forth??" Pring

"Ahhh .. Wayo.. Ahh..." Phana thought for a while,but his eyes suddenly popped out as he found out the mystery.. "And you" He said pointing Pring.. "Are you guys dating now.. Is that why you are always with me and Kit"

"Hell no.. If was dating him.. I will be with him.. Not wasting my time with you guys" Pring said unamused

"He is hopeless" Kit

"Hmm" Pring nodded her head "So who else other than Wayo and me"

"Hmm who????? Ohh ya ya Beam.. Wayo's cousin" Phana said excitedly "so what??"

Just then Wayo and Beam came walked to them..

"Kk.. No more explanation.. Just see your self.. Observe Forth" Kit

Just then Phana spotted Forth jumping behind the juniors just as a kid who follows his Santa..

"How come you always reach here before us" Wayo asked Pring

Pring just shrugged with a smirk

Pring walked to Beam and put her hand on Beam's shoulder and offered her drink to him.. Forth who was all happy till now frowned his face which changed to anger and sadness alternatively at Pring's closeness with Beam

Phana who watched all the changes taking place in Forth's face was amazed.. He slowly moved to Kit and poked Kit for a clearance..

"Ho.. Phaaa..." Kit growled and whispered "Forth is courting Beam" Kit knew his friend was dense

"Ahh.. Really" Phana said loud enough for his friends to hear..

"What ?? " Wayo asked Phana

"Nothing.." Kit said instead of Phana who was still in shock..

Pring slowly moved from Beam to Kit and Phana, since Forth was ready for for attack

"Am still young.. I don't want to die yet" Pring whispered to Phana and Kit by looking at Forth

Just then Pring, Wayo and Beam had to go for class.. So they left their seniors..

As they left Ming walked to them.. This time alone..

"Ho... Hai Ming" Phana called out

"Hai.." Ming said sadly

"What's wrong? " Forth asked worried

"Why are you three always together and leaving me out?" Ming asked sadly

"Hey there is nothing like that" Kit went near Ming

Ming was still giving his puppy eyes with a sad face..

"Guys.. Please" Kit pleaded

Forth and Phana nodded their head.. They didn't like keeping secrets among friends.. Ming is important to them too..

"Sorry Ming.. We didn't want to do this.. We didn't know how you will react??" Phana said being guilty and Forth nodded yes..

"It's our secret and Kit found out.. So you where the only one left out" Forth

Ming eyes got tearing.. His face was getting red.. Now all his friends was guilty as hell.. They never saw Ming emotional..

"You guys started keeping secrets from me.. We where together in everything" Ming

"We are sorry Ming?" Kit said grabbing Ming's arm

"Actually it was my secret they kept" Phana

"No it was our secret" Forth

They were fighting for each other..

"What secret?" Ming asked looking at his toes..

"That... " Phana.. they all looked at each other

"That you guys are GAY..." Ming said looking up with an evil smirk...

.
.
.
.
Hai
Vote comment and support
Love you guys
LD