Ch 32

Lost track of the plot.. This is my third time redoing this chapter.. Am not satisfied with my work..

Cleared the National exam.. Now I can apply in any college as assistant professor in India 😊..

So am in that process..

.
.
.
.
.

Beam and Forth kept their relationship a secret from everyone other than their friend..

Months passed

Forth was getting impatient since he never get time to spend with his Beam..

They met during lunch break and after class.. But it was on their friends presence..

Beam was worried of being discovered by others.. He asked Forth to keep their relation a secret from others..

Forth was missing Beam very badly.. They talked every night for hours and still Forth was not satisfied..

Like every day Beam called Forth, night at 10 after everyone fell asleep

Forth: Beam..

Beam : hmm..

Forth: I miss you..

Beam: me too Forth

Forth: I want to hug you..

Beam: Hmm( Beam blushed)

Forth: I want to at least hold your hand.. And feel your touch

Beam: Forth.. (Beam called him tenderly)

Forth: Beam.. I want to see you..

Beam blushed and send a picture of him lying on his bed

Beam: here.. You see me now..

Forth was struck by the picture.. He forgot to reply Beam..
Beam got tensed since there was no reply..

Beam: Forth. . Are you there.. (Beam asked in a whisper)

Silence..

But Beam didn't hang up.. He could here Forth's heavy breathing on the other side..
After some minutes Forth replied..

Forth: am sorry.. I can not do this anymore..

Beam: what?? Why?? (He got tensed and scared)

Forth: Beam please.. I want to see you.. Please (Forth pleaded)

Beam: but Forth.. We already talked about this.. I can not come out at night.. There are guards at the gate..

Forth: Fine.. Don't come..

Silence

Forth: Am coming..

Forth hang up the phone..

Beam: Forth.. Forth.. (There was only silence that Beam got)

An hour later..

In Beam's house..

Knock..knock..

Beam looked around in his room.. He went to check his door but there was no one..

Knock knock

Beam looked around.. But went and layed on his bed..

Beam's phone rang after few minutes..

Beam: Forth.. What happened??

Forth: Open the window!!

Beam: What?? (Beam jumped out of his bed, ran to his room window and moved the curtains in one swift..)

There he saw Forth grinning ear to ear, waving his free hand happily like a kid..

Forth: Now I see you.. open the window..

Beam: But there was guards at the gate..

Forth: Yes there was.. And they are too good that they are taking rounds.. (Beam gave a confused look)..
I jumped the back side wall..

Beam's eyes popped out

Beam: forth there's CCTV everywhere

Forth: I know.. That's why I covered my face.. Now open the window.. So I can see my lover properly..

Beam blushed hard and walked forward and opened the window..

They were separated just by the window bars ..

Forth hang up the phone when Beam opened the window..
He pulled Beam near to the bar immediately and captured Beam's lips.. Forth kissed Beam tenderly with passion for few minutes..

The metal bars never was a barrier for them..

Forth one hand was on beam's nape and the other on his hips moving randomly everywhere..

Beam pulled out when both were out of breath.. They were panting heavily after their make out..

"Beam.. " Forth

"Hmm"

"Please don't send me your pictures like that.. I.. I can't control please.. Just hearing your voice can make me want you, then just imagine the picture given by you" Forth

Beam blushed

Beam took Forth's hand to his chest..

Beam: Forth this heart only beats for you.. And it  will stop when you leave..

Forth was amazed and got teary..

He pulled beam into another kiss.. But this was all love.. With just pure love..

They sat on each sides of the window and talked for an hours..

"Beam.. I love you.. " Forth

"I too love you.. More than you think I do" Beam

"I should leave now.. Before your guards come for another round" Forth

"Bye Forth" Beam said but still holding into Forth's hand..

"Beam.. You need to let my hand go.. Or else I will come into your room" Forth said chuckling.. Beam immediately let go of Forth's hand..
.
.
.
.

Very cheesy.. I know
Vote and comment.
Love❤😘
LD