Ch 33

Pring was still overprotective of Kit.. Which Ming assumed to that Pring liked Kit as a man..

Except Ming all others saw that overprotection as a motherly obsession.. She didn't allow Kit to spend time alone.. She kept nagging him if his uniform was not ironed.. Or his hair not combed.. She kept note on all of Kit's activities.. She especially didn't allow Ming to spend time with Kit alone after Beams birthday party..

Pring was sure the hickey everyone saw was given by Ming.. She saw every change in Ming's expression when they discovered the hickey.. She waited for Ming to make a move on Kit.. But what happened was the opposite.. Ming become closer to Milli and avoided Kit.. Since then Pring didn't allow Ming any where close to Kit.. Especially when they were to be alone..

Phana and Wayo was still together but yet apart.. Phana no more took initiative to touch Wayo.. Even if he wanted to, he was scared that Yo might not like it.. He was happy with just watching Wayo..

Wayo was aware of the distance Phana was keeping from him.. Even though he was showing satisfaction in the understanding Phana was showing, deep inside he didn't feel good about the distance..

Forth and Beam was all lovely dovely with each other.. They kept their distance in college, so that no one noticed them.. Forth kept his cool boy attitude and Beam continued to be cold with everyone..

Beam only talked freely with his close friends which now included Phana and Ming.. He was still distant with Milli.. He didn't like her for some reasons..  He went extremely different in Forth's presence.. He became shy, naughty, and playful around Forth..

After the first encounter at the window side at night..  Forth became a frequent visitor and Beam became bold enough to call Forth to his house when he missed him at night.. They always wondered how no one noticed them.. Even after the tight security..

Forth was now in the last semester of his degree and Beam in his fourth semester

( 3yr course.. 6 semesters)

Forth and Phana didn't have time to see Beam and Wayo.. And Ming and Kit too was not free.. So during breaks Beam, Wayo and Pring was the one's to spend time together..

Phana and Wayo rarely talked.. Even though Phana took time to call his Wayo.. It just lasted for few minutes.. Wayo often found excuses to keep the call short.. Phana found it odd, but he let it slide because he knew Wayo was still not ready.. Even though their relationship has nearly been for two years.. Phana and Wayo had no progress..

Forth and Beam called every night but the call couldn't last long because Forth was always tired..

One night at Beam's house near the window.. They were holding hands between the window bars..

"Beam am planning to move out of my house.. " Forth

"To where?? " Beam

"I looked for a 1BHK,  it's affordable" Forth

".... Mm... " Beam

Forth held Beam's hand tightly.. Beam looked at Forth's eyes confused

" Can you move in with me, I will take care of you.. We can adjust together.. I will find a job as I compete my degree" Forth said with all expectation

"Forth I should get permission from my house.. Granny, my parents.. I don't know.." Beam looked at his eyes sadly.. But seeing Forth giving a hopeless expression.. Beam felt sad "it's hard to convince them, but I will try.."

Hearing that Forth pulled Beam to a crushing hug..

" I love you.. I will go pack my things.. We are going to have a home.." Forth said happily and peeked on Beam's lips..

"But I.." Beam was cut by Forth

"I know you can do it.. Try hard.. I got to go" Forth jumped of the window ceiling..

Beam stood there confused.. It's not going to be simple..

Beam have never stayed alone.. There was his Granny and servants to take care of him