Ch 26

Ming was introduced to Wayo, Beam and Pring the very next day..

"Guys this is Ming our friend.." Phana introduced Ming to his juniors..

They where now at an road side shop having golgappa..

"Hey

"Hey.. Am Beam" Beam offered his hand to Ming.. As Ming was about to return his hand Forth glared at him.. But still Ming shook his hand with a smirk on his face..

Forth slowly grabbed Beam's hand without others notice and held tight..

"Wh..what are you do..doing?" Beam whispered to Forth

" Don't hold other's hand even for a shake hand for more than five seconds" Forth whispered back

"What? " Beam gave a unbelievable face "who said so??"

"Me!!" Forth

"Now it's more than five seconds" Beam said looking at his hand which is wrapped in Forth's palm..

"Ho.. That am SPECIAL" Forth said with a smirk

Beam suddenly pulled out his hand.. With a tomato red face.. And looked back at his friends..

"Wayo" Phana said pointing at Wayo with his excited face "my boyfriend"

"Hey.. Don't say that loud" Wayo whispered at Phana.. And all excitement flew away..

"And that's Pring" Forth introduced Pring who was busy having golgappa with Kit..

Pring just raised her head to show her greetings to her senior.. And continued eating her golgappa..

They spend time having golgappa eating competition in which Wayo lost against everyone.. And so Phana had to pay for everyone's food

"Guys why don't we spend a weekend together in a beach.. It's been a long time " Ming said to his friends

"Yeah sure.. Why not" Forth

"Am in.. It's been a long time since we went out together" Phana

All the three looked at Kit, who was spacing out..

"Kit??" Ming called out

"Hmm yahh.. " Kit

"Are you coming?? " Ming

"Hmm yeah.. Why not?" Kit

Phana was about to call Wayo and his friends too for the outing.. But Ming cut in..

"Actually I want to spend time with these guys.. Just the four of us.. It's been a long time since we spend time together.." Ming paused for a few seconds to see if he has  not disappointed any one "Next time we will all go together"

"It's okay.. We understand" Wayo said looking at pouting Phana..

Everyone took off after their short time together..

Kit pov

(That weekend)

I want to spend time with him.. But yet I don't feel good like this with him..

I want to hold his hand.. Put my head on his shoulders.. Whisper sweet talks with him..

But all I get is to see the hyperactive Ming who is non-stop talking with Forth and Phana who is in front of us..

Yes we are now on our way to beach.. Forth took his brothers car.. And picked us up..
Since it's his brother's car he does not allow any one else to drive..

Once we reached the beach, we started playing in the water.. Rather than playing let's say.. Killing each other in the water..

Ming went crazy when he lost twice to Forth in catching his breath under the water..

In my case I was being tortured by the view of Ming's naked body.. It took some time for me to adjust with the view.. And that is the main reason why I don't like to come to beach with them..

After the water games we all laid down.. Under the sky watching the best scenic.. the sunset..

"Guys do you think I can succeed with Wayo..??" Phana

Non of us replied..

"At least you got a chance with him.. Beam does not even look at me" Forth

"At least you guys are trying.." Kit

There was silence again.. No one knew what to comment..

Ming broke the silence.. "Guys get some beer.. Let's have a bottle today"

"Yeah I will go buy.." Phana got up

"Forth why don't you go with him" Ming

Forth looked at Kit.. Kit just nodded at him to let him know that he was okay..

Ming suddenly turned to Kit.. Just after Forth was out of sight

"What is between you both? " Ming

"..... Aha..?? " Kit

"What is your relationship? " Ming

"What?? Who??" Kit asked nervously.. Did he figure out my feelings thought Kit

"Pring.. That junior? " Ming asked with an irritated mood

"Ohh.. Pring!! " Kit felt relieved and a smile curved on his lips..

"See you are even smiling" Ming said with his puppy face..

"We are just friends!! " Kit

"Are you sure,.. Because you are always with her, and.... happy" Ming said the last part as a whisper

"Am sure" Kit said with a smile

Ming suddenly hugged Kit and wrapped his legs around laying down Kit..

"Thank you" Ming

Kit stiffened.. Even his hair stood still.. Kit no more saw the sunset, all he saw was the face that was laying on his chest with a smile..

Kit wanted to kiss his forehead.. Wanted to hug back and never let go of him.. Look into that eyes and fall in love again and again..

" Am happy you are not in love with anyone.. If that happened I would not have anyone to talk to" Ming kept on saying which Kit never heard at all..

Kit slowly lowered his head and peeked a kiss on Ming's head without him knowing..

Ming felt something on his head suddenly and looked up at Kit's face which was red..

"Kitty are you okay" Ming

"Yeah.. Definitely.. Perfect" Kit

Forth who saw everything from far.. Came running..

"What's going on? " Forth asked to Ming who was laying on Kit

"Ahh... N..nothing" Kit stuttered

"You guys are busy with your boyfriends.. So I will be with Kit from now on" Ming said getting up excitedly

Phana heard everything and had a smirk on his face, but Forth was worried for Kit

"Are you sure? " Forth asked Kit who blankly looked at his friends

Ming suddenly grabbed Kit into a teddy hug "he is... Aren't you??" Ming asked Kit whining..

"Let them be.. Maybe Kit gets courage to open up to him" Phana whispered to Forth

"I just wish he doesn't get hurt" Forth

Phana looked at Kit "we are with him.. aren't we.. We will take care of him"
.
.
.
.
Hey
Vote and comment
Love
LD