Ch 14

Hai guys had exam..
But don't worry.. Results are clear since it was tough 😜.. 
Ha ha so here is the update..
.
.
.
.
.

Kit was stunned to hear Forth calling the junior his. He was recovering from the scene suddenly he sensed an aura of jealousy and anger moving towards the so said junior.. 

Kit had to stop Forth before he create a commotion..  Forth was ready to attack any one now..  Kit had to pull Forth out of the there.. He dragged Forth to near by empty room,  but Forth was not ready to calm down.. 

SMACK

Forth moved a step back..  Kit punched Forth at his face..  Even though it was not effective physically..  It was enough for Forth to calm down a bit.. 

Hearing the sounds from the room.. Phana came running to Forth and Kit..  All Phana saw was Kit hitting Forth..

"What are you doing?" Phana shouted before rushing to grab Kit's collar.. Kit got frightened seeing angry Phana.. Forth realized the situation and suddenly stood between them to avoid a fight.. 

"It's my mistake..  I was just creating a scene..  And Kit was trying to control me"..  Forth

Kit just nodded his head

" What scene?? " Phana

"He was going to.. " Kit started but was interrupted by Forth... 

"Congratulate Ms fresher.. Pring.. " Forth looked at Kit,  who was still confused of why Forth was lying.. "I was trying to flirt with Pring"

"What??  Why did you hit him for that..?? " Pha asked Kit

"Ahh!!  Why I hit him.... " Kit was struggling to get answers..

" Because he wanted to keep our reputation in front of them.. " Forth interrupted Kit

"Why? " Phana

"So we look good in front of Wayo...  " Forth knew what answer can make Phana satisfied..  "Till you get Wayo..  Kit wanted you to look perfect for him and for that your friends should be perfect"

Kit was just starting to catch up with the situation.. 

"Ohh..  I didn't know you  care this much about me..  " Phana hugged Kit(who was still processing the situation)  "but don't fight for it..  I know you guys love me.. "

Kit just nodded..

"Don't worry I have already asked Wayo to meet me " Phana

" What??  How.??" Forth
"When?? " Kit

" Today he will be busy with his department..  They have party for their victory..  So I asked to meet me tomorrow morning.. ALONE "

" And..??" Kit

"And what?? " Pha

"What are you planning to tell him?" Kit

"That I like him" Pha

"Just like that" Kit

Phana nodded..  Forth looked confused..

"You realize the background here..  You are going to tell a straight guy that you like him..  You need a strategy..  You can not jump at him just like that and say you like him" Kit

" Then what can I do" Phana asked confused

"Get him to like you at least as a friend.. " Kit

"But am already his friend.. " Phana

"A friend of a friend or a genuine friend? " Kit

"A friend of a friend.. " Phana stated in a low voice..  "But he accepted me in fb and WhatsApp.. We do chat.. "