Ch. 15

Hai guys...
Just watched 2moons2.. They are good.. 
But i really miss the old cast...  When I watched the series without them.. It's was a feeling like sending off your daughter after wedding and in exchange receiving a daughter in-law who is like a stranger to you..
Ohh I really miss them.. 
But there is support for the new cast..  Wishing them the best...
.
.
.
.

Wayo Pov

What was that... senior Phana like me..  And I broke him... 

What did his friend just say..

Wait this means Phana is gay...

OMG...  Is that why he was always being nice to me..  Because he was having feelings for me..

But I thought..  Why??  How??

I do respect him..  He is a good guy.. But I don't like him like that..  I don't like any guys..  Am totally straight..  No way am liking any guy.. 

No no no..  this can't be happening..

I should tell my friends..  Wait no no..  That won't be good..  Then others will know about Phana..  Am not supposed to tell anyone..  As far as I believe this might be his secret.. 

But I can never keep this in my heart..  I have to tell someone.. anyone..  but whom?.. 

Pring..  No bad option..  She can't keep secret..

Then who..  Someone silent,  with no much friend,  who can keep secret..  Who.. Who..  Who...

SMACK

"Aww"..

Wayo's thoughts where disturbed by a smack.. 

" Why are you talking to yourself..?? "

"Ohw.. Beam you cannot do this..  Am not a brainee like you..  I have only a few storage space which hardly stores anything"..  Wayo said with a pout..

" Good that you know that..  It's time for class..  Stop spacing out.." Beam smirked and walked passed..

Wayo just followed Beam to class..

Silent..  No friends..  Good with secrets..  BEAM
Haa..  he is the best option for sharing this.. 

Wayo was about to call him but Pring joined them..

In class

Professor where so determined to make us experts..  Who took Accounting continuously for 3hours.. Doesn't his throat get dry..  Why don't he stop..  Don't he know majority of the class is already asleep and the rest is in their own world.. Luckily the professor left the class for lunch..

Wayo dragged Beam to a corner seat of the canteen, where he could share the secret..

"Why are you acting strange from morning??" Beam asked Wayo who sat beside him

"Do I look gay to you? " Wayo

Beam who was drinking water spat on his food..  He shockingly looked at Wayo..

"WHAT??!! " Beam

"Please keep it a secret..  Don't tell anyone" Wayo pleaded

"You are gay..  How come I didn't know??  Since when??  Do you like someone??  Do you like me??  Is that why you are telling me.??  But I thought you liked Pring??  How come you never...... " Beam's enquiry was stopped by Wayo

"STOP..  Firstly AM NOT GAY..  Secondly we are brothers..  So no.. "

"Ahh..  Then why you.....?? " Beam

"I just got to know a senior.. who happened to be a guy..  kind of have feeling for me.. " Wayo

"Oh!! " Beam

"Oh!!.. that's it..  Am kind of in a crisis" Wayo

"Oh..  Sorry..  So what do you feel" Beam

"It's definitely a no..  Am not into guys.. " Wayo

"Ahh"..  Beam paused for a second and looked down..  " So you are rejecting him"

They were silent for few minutes..  Both of them didn't look at each other

"I have not even imagined about being with a guy..  See am not against same sex love..  But it's not my thing.." Wayo stated

"Think about it.. " Beam patted Wayo's shoulder to assure his support for Wayo " Do as your heart says..  Am with you "

"Don't you want to know who if that person..?? " Wayo

"Only if you are comfortable in telling me who it is? " Beam

"Thank you.. I knew you were the best to tell secrets" Wayo looked down..  "It's that literature senior.. " Beam gasped and looked at Wayo who's gaze was still at the ground..  "Senior Phana"

Beam unknowingly breathed out in relief..

"When did he..? " Beam

"He did not..  Senior Kit told me.. "

Rest of the lunch was spend in silence.. When they were about to get up..  Wayo grabbed Beam's hand and looked into Beam's eyes..

Beam nodded his head in assurance..  "I know it's a secret.. and it's safe in me.. and we won't talk about this until you want to.."

"Thanks" Wayo

They walked back to class..
.
.
.
.

Vote comment and support.. 
Sorry it's short..

Love
LD