Ch 1

Edited 

Forth pov

I had to pay the fee or else  am screwed..  Should I apologize and ask mom..  No no no..  She will definitely tell dad..  Then Flin!!  No he never helps me..  Ahhh this is badd.. 

"Hai buddy,  what's the matter?? " Pha's call made me come back to the reality.. 

I just nodded..  I knew Pha and Kit well he will definitely shout at me for spending the fee money on drinks..

"Forth did you pay the fee??"  Kit's question made it clear to Pha,  why Forth was moody... 

"Hai guys.. " shouted Ming from behind Pha and Kit..  He was my partner in crime..  The one who I drank with last Friday..

Pha and Kit always had limit on drinking..  And they also knew that Ming and I would go out without them to check on girls at bars..  And we always ended up passed out and mugged..

I kept signing Ming that it's a bad timing..  But why I never know he never understand any signals.. 

"You..  You are the one who keeps spoiling him.."  Kit stormed at Ming and Pha kept starring at me in anger..  "Don't tell me you too spend your fee in drinks" Kit asked..  Now Ming understood and looked down..

Me and Ming where looking at each other from below our gaze because we knew we did wrong.. 

"Here go pay your fees guys.." Pha gave some money to us..  He knew us well,  but still it was inappropriate..  I didn't want to get money from him..  Pha continued "don't worry you have to pay us back..  Ming pay Kit and you pay me.. "

"Deal we will pay in a month.."- Ming

I just nodded..

In the college office Ming payed his bill but my fee was already paid..  This was strange, who would pay my fee..  I enquired who paid but they did not give any information..

So I just gave Pha the money back..

Ming came back screaming " Guys it new semester this Wednesday..  New girls..  New ideas..  Wow am exited.. "

"No Ming don't even think about it..  You know it's illegal" -Kit

"Oh come on..  A little fun does not harm Kitty" -Forth

"Ragging is banned and if we do something we can get suspended..  " -Pha

"Yes..  But we will not do anything harmful..  Please yaar..  Just a little.. " -Ming pouted

[Yaar:  is term used to call  friends in Hindi ]

"Kk..  Only just a little." Kit

"Yes.. " Forth and Ming high fived

Pha face palmed saying "this is not good"..

Beam POV

It's Wednesday morning

Mom  called to congratulate me it's my first day in college..  Grandma asked the cook to prepare my favourite foods.. 

I did everything as per the routine.. And came down to my dinning Hall..   It was silent and peaceful.. I ate in silence..  Looked for my grandma who was in garden..  I kissed her goodbye and was about to get into my car when grandma called me back..
"This is from your father..  he said congratulations.. " She handed over a new car key. 

"Oh nice..  Thank him for me.. "

She just smiled and so did me..  I took the new car to the college.. 

When I reached the junction near my house, the signal was going to be red and my phone rang..  Since there was no any other vehicle before me I slowly turned to look at my phone..

A sudden harsh sound of a speedy bike and break...  Before I could look forward I did hit the bike..  Thankfully I was slowing down for the signal and I knew the person was not hurt..

The person in bike stood up and removed his helmet..  It was a tall and tanned muscular man.. Now am sure he is definitely not hurt..  He looks strong and tough.. 

Oh my..  He is staring and looking mad.. But it was his mistake to speed up..

Knock knock..

I lowered my car window just a bit..  He screamed he looked at me for some time and suddenly shouted "who gave you the license..  Are you blind..  Where were you looking..  Didn't you see the bike.."

He was rude..  And I had no time to argue..  When I saw the signal turning green.. I just took out my wallet and gave him few rupee for his damage..

[Rupee Indian money]

I closed my windows and moved my car..  Before moving I heard him being mad and screaming "you stupid kid..  Come back.. "

When I reached the college..  I looked around there where non whom I knew..  When suddenly someone called out my name.

"Beam..  Beam.. " And I recognised who it was Wayo my distant relative..  He was equal to noise pollution..  Always loud and jumpy..  But I knew he was not bad in heart..  He just said what he felt like.. 

" Beam..  I was waiting for you at the gate...  I saw your name in students list..  And am happy we are in same class.. " - Wayo

" We are in same class?? " I gave him a disappointed look.. 

"Oh Beam..  Am not that bad.." Wayo pouted at me.  I know he is not bad but I didn't want anyone..  And he was one who never left my side not even for a minute..

"Please Beam..  I know you don't like anyone around you..  But I don't know any one here please.." Wayo kept pulling my perfect shirt.. 

" Ahh..  Ok.. " Any ways he was better than anyone else..

"Oh no Beam.." I looked at Wayo..  His smiling face changed.. "It's the seniors..  It's ragging.. "

I looked around there where different group of people..  Suddenly my eye stuck at a figure..  That tall tanned man at the signal..

"Shit.. "

.
.
.
**********

Hey friends how is it..  Is it interesting.. Please let me know.. 

And support if you like it..

Love you all