Ch 39

Phana pov

I still miss Wayo.. But he has a new life.. A normal life.. A wife..

Am also supposed to move on, but i can't, I tried.. But I can't..

My plan was to go back to India after  two years course and  talk to Yo..

Just like Forth, I too had a scholarship in which we could not go back until we complete our studies..

All my plan was shattered when Wayo called on the year of his graduation..

Flashback

Phana was exited when he got a call from Wayo after a year..

"Wayo.. It's...you.. I didn't expect your call" Phana was worried

"Hai Phana" Wayo whispered

"Hai" Phana

They both were silent for few minutes

"Phana... I" Wayo

"What is it Yo?" Phana

"Will you come home.. Please" Wayo requested

"But am under scholarship.. You know that.. The rules.." Phana

"I can't wait" Wayo

"Why? " Phana

"My family.. Marriage" Wayo

They where silent for few minutes

"Wayo.. " Phana

"I can not take the pressure.. I tried.. If you come back now .. I will try talking to my family" Wayo

"I can't" Phana was weeping but he kept his voice stern

"Then I think.. I should say yes to them" Wayo

"Am sorry Wayo" Phana hang up the phone

If he loved me he would have waited for me Phana thought

Flashback end

Back then I didn't know the influence of family pressure.. But after my masters my parents started pressuring me for marriage.. That's when I had to reveal my sexual preference..

My family disowned me.. It's just my little sister that contacts me..

Our old happy days no more existed.. All were scattered.. The only person who contacts us was Pring..

Pring is the only person who collects information of each and every one..

We all stopped contacting Ming after we heard what he did to Kit.. And he married Milli..

Kit started his own cafe after his graduation.. Pring had to dig in deep to find Kit.. The mother hen in her was so depressed until she found Kit.. Kit opened different branches all over India..

Pring got married to Forth's brother Flin.. They had to go thought a lot of hardships just because she was from different caste.. But their love overtook all the differences..

(A/n : caste and religion is a big issue during old days.. Especially when in marriage)

Wayo I never asked about him to Pring.. And she never initiate to say anything related to Wayo.. All I know is he kept himself distant from everyone..

If only I had a chance to turn back time.. I would have chosen Wayo over the scholarship.. So he would not have married to someone..

But none of them have any contact with Beam.. All we see is the news of him in media.. He became the most distant from everyone of us.. I wonder how he is?.. Is he okay after Forth left him alone in that Flat?..

But this time am going back to India.. It's been a long time.. Even though my parents don't want to see me.. I love them and wish to see them and everyone..

Forth will accompany me.. It's his niece 1st birthday.. The only person who can bring Forth to India.. He refused to fly home ever time..

Just because he think he might be seen by Beam again and he doesn't know how to react..

Pring and Flin had waited for 5 years for a kid.. So finally when the angel is here, they never hold back their happiness.. They have arranged a grand party..

And everyone will be there.. Everyone includes our friends and their family..

Which means Wayo and his wife..

I hope I can act strong with them..
.
.
.
.
. It's just boring details..

Vote and comment

I started a new book, please read and give your suggestions it named  UNLOVED

Love❤
LD