Ch 25

Ming pov

My life is simple, always evolve around my friends and girls.. It's normal for a handsome guy like me to have girls around me..

But most of the girls don't stick with me because either they have problem that I spend time with my friends or my friend don't get along with my girls..

Among my three friends Forth is the closest to me.. Kit and Phana is important but still.. Forth is more approachable since Kit and Phana are reserved...

Still we never keep secrets from each other, that is the only promise we had in this friendly brotherhood.. even if Kit and Phana keeps secrets from me Forth wouldn't..

But Lately Forth does not hang out with me like old times.. He spends time with Phana.. I know they are friends since school, and Kit is the one hanging out with me..

Now a days all the three are together and I spent my days alone.. Actually not alone.. am with my girlfriend but I still feel alone without them. . I Miss My Friends...

I know they are keeping secrets from me now.. So I planned to secretly observe them..

A week after the freshers I followed Forth and Phana, I saw how they reacted in front of certain juniors.. Phana was blushing hard and Forth was acting like a possessive lover..

That's when I got a hint of what actually they are hiding.. I won't blame them..

I was kind of homophobic... And I have commented badly on them.. But I have changed now.. If my friends are like that I don't mind..

Now Kit is the only one who talked to me like old days.. Not much but still he is the only one left.. I want to keep him close to me even though he behave oddly when am with him, I want him as the friend to whom I can share everything..

But now he is hanging out with Pring.. he was the only one left among my friends.. I admit am dating Mili.. But if Kit too date I don't have a friend to hang out with..
I might be being selfish for friendship..

Frankly I don't like the way Pring is coming in between me and Kit.. It feels odd.. I never felt like this when Forth or Phana started courting the juniors.. I Hate that Pring who is taking my only friend left from me..

Now I have decided.. I can no more act dumb.. I have to let them know that I know about them..

I saw how Forth is bouncing behind the juniors.. He is mad..

They six met at the place where there is no much people.. Kit was drinking something that Pring gave him.. Phana was blushing as usual and Forth looked crazy as always.. I waited for the juniors to leave..

Once they left I approached my said friends..

When they tried talking to me, I actually felt sad realizing that they never trusted me with their secret..

I got tears in my eyes, I was literally sad.. Kit held my hand unknowingly it was comforting.. But I will never show my sadness to them..

I acted all cool..

My heart hurts...

But no one will know this side of me..

So I smirked.. And asked directly..

"That you guys are Gay??"

Ok I have to admit.. Their face is priceless.. Ha ha ha..

Kit left hold of my hand.. It hurts.. no not hurt.. It feels strange..

But I let it be..

"How did you know??.." Kit

"These guys are too obvious" Ming

"And are you okay with it? " Phana asked without looking at Ming

"Why wouldn't I be?? " Ming held Phana's hand.. "You guys are my friend and will be my friends" Phana lifted his head and saw Ming was sincere

Forth looked at Ming as if he grew two heads..

"But you where homophobic??" Forth

"Hey.. That was the past.." Ming

"But you always commented badly" Forth

"It's your life, your choice.. Who am I to judge.." Ming

All looked at Ming in aww.. as if he gave the best speech in the world..

"Also you guys don't have time for me.. But Kit has time.. I can spend time with him.." Ming said pulling Kit into his arms

Phana hugged Ming.. Joined by Forth and Kit..

"Thank you" Phana

Am happy I got my friends back.. I missed them..

"It's fine till non of you fall for me" I said playfully and laughed.. While pulling away from them..

Phana and Forth stiffened on Ming's comment.. Kit loosened his hug.. Ming couldn't see his friends reaction

Phana and Forth smiled shaking their head on my silliness.. .
.
.
.
.
. Hai guys I know it's not your expectations from me.. Will wrk more...
Vote comment
Love
LD