Ch.16

Kit Pov

How could Wayo do that to Phana?

He is straight that doesn't mean he can hurt my friend for loving him.. 

I was not in a mood to hear Wayo's reason..  He made Phana cry..  that Phana who had only loved Wayo.. who is head to toe crazy over him..  He made that Phana cry..

I walked to the car parking area where Forth took Phana..  Phana has stopped crying,  he looks calm.. 

"Phana" Kit called in a calm voice "are you okay"

"Am perfect..  I just got a bit sad earlier" Phana

How can he be so calm..  I thought he loved Wayo a lot.. I looked at Forth who was all calm and smiling at us..

"Phana.. I thought you love Wayo.." Kit

"Of course!!  I love him" Phana

Phana was smiling at me..  Forth gave me a confused look.. 

Am screwed.. Why is it I don't feel the air around me good

I slowly walked closer to Forth..

"Then how can you be so calm after he rejected you?? " Kit

"He didn't reject me.. " Phana gave a smile to Kit..  "I didn't confess yet.. but don't worry..  I will confess as early as possible" Phana gave a genuine smile to his friends

3rd pov

Kit grabbed Forth's hand tightly..  And looked at Forth with pleading eyes for help.. 

Forth gestured Kit asking what is the matter..  To which Kit just shook his head..

"Then why did you cry?? " Kit

"Oh!!  I got emotional when My Wayo said he forgot our meeting... " Phana

"Oh!!  Good Lord.. " Kit face palmed

Forth and Phana looked at Kit..  Kit slowly moved back to hide behind Forth.. 

" Phana..  a..am sorry.. " Kit stuttered..  "I didn't mean to do bad.." Kit lowered his head,  Phana's smile disappeared..  He knew this friend of his has done something bad..

" Kit.. " Forth calmly called him..  "What happened??.. " Forth knew his foolish friend has done something bad to make him hide behind

"I .. th..thought you were re..rejected"..  Pha's stared at Kit.. "I shouted at him for declining your love for him.. I told him how much you love him.. " Kit looked at Phana's and saw anger in him..  "Am really sorry..  I got worried seeing you cry..  I thought you were heartbroken..  I'm so sorry Phana.. "

Forth knew the angry Phana the most..  He slowly stood in front of Kit..  Completely hiding him behind..

"KIT.. COME FORWARD" Phana gritted his teeth.. 

Kit peeped from behind "am really sorry"

"Phana..  Actually this is good..  Now you don't need to secretly look at him..  He know and you can talk to him normally..  " Forth tried to reason out " He know now that you love him and so you don't have to confess now.. " Forth saw Phana calming down " If he is okay with this then he will talk to you like he used to talk..  Which means you have a chance.. "

They saw Phana face lighten up..  Forth looked at Kit who peeping from his back..  Kit nodded his head to gesture thanks to Forth for helping..

Suddenly the bell rang for their class..  Phana did not say anything but walked away..  Forth pulled Kit closer and said..  "Next time be careful..  I can not always help you.."

Kit nodded..  " Thanks..  But what now"

"We will see" Forth

Phana was restless for the whole class hours..  Kit and Forth was worried about Phana..

( lunch break in the canteen)

Phana walked towards the canteen and saw Wayo sitting at a corner of the canteen.. 

"Not here" Phana said and turned back

"Why" Forth

"We have seat here" Kit

Phana glared at him..  Kit lowered his head..  He knew he was not forgiven yet..

"Let's sit somewhere else"..  He walked to the other side where Wayo can not see him..

Before Phana could say something Ming came and sat with them..

" Hey..  Guys.. " Ming sat in front of Forth and Kit, beside Phana..

"Why didn't you attend the last hour..  Where did you go?? " Forth

" Oh..  My girl friend didn't have class..  So was just hanging out with her" Ming

Kit's heart broke into pieces..  Forth felt guilty seeing Kits face..  But Kit worked hard to keep the smile on his face..

"Minggg" A girl called out from behind.. 

"Oh..  Milli.." Ming turned back to grab her hand..  "Guys this is Milli my girl friend..  and Milli these are my friends"

"I know you all.. " Milli gave a sweet smile..

Ming pulled her closer to make her sit in the same chair as his..  So she did as he needed..  They sat in the same chair..  Ming kissed her hand and she blushed..  Ming smiled in victory..

Kit couldn't hold in anymore he was about to stand when Ming said.. " You guys eat..  I am taking Milli out for lunch.. "

Ming stood up and walked out with Milli hand in hand.. 

"Kit now.. " Phana was ready to scold Kit.. but Forth interrupted him by giving him a kick under the table..  He gesture him not to say anything.. and looked at Kit..

Kit's eye got teary..  Unknowingly a drop came out..  Kit wiped it before anyone seeing it..

Phana who saw this and looked at Forth for explanation..  Forth said Ming without sound for Phana to understand.. 

Phana though for a while and remembered Kit's words, he looked at Forth in worry and said "HIM" only for Forth to hear..

Forth nodded to confirm..  Phana was angry for what Kit did..  But he didn't want to scold Kit who was now heartbroken.. 

.
.
.
.
.

Hai
it's short.. 
Vote and comment
Love❤
LD