Ch 27

Forth is confident that Beam likes him.. But still can not move to the next step, since Beam does not say anything.. Forth gets all the signals from Beam which clearly indicates that he is attracted to him..

Phana and Wayo are still the same.. But Wayo has given Phana permission to hold his hands when they are among their friends..  Phana has controlled himself from jumping on Wayo.. He tries to give Wayo all the space he needs..

Ming has now started spending more time with Kit.. They are not disturbed when they are alone.. But at times Kit had to spend time with Ming along with Mili.. Since that had started Kit invited Pring to join them when ever Mili is there, to which Pring joyfully agreed..

They now found time to spend with each other.. Friends had time for each other along with the lovers..

Ming decided not to tell Mili about his friends relationship since he was not comfortable to say it out to her..

Beam's birthday was coming soon and Forth wanted to celebrate it.. Pring was the first one to help him.. Wayo planned to make it a surprise for Beam in his own house.. All where allotted with different duties..

Pring was in charge of keeping Beam busy and away from their plan for which Forth agreed half-mindedly...

Wayo was in charge of decorating Beam's house.. With the help of Beam's grandmother..

Forth was in charge of arranging the foods and entertainment..

Since it was an off day they planned a whole day with activities to celebrate Beam's birthday..

Birthday day

Beam was woken up by his grandmother.. At his usual time

"Good morning.. Birthday baby.. "

"Good morning granny.." Beam woke up with a yawn and innocent smile..
"Granny why did you get up early.. It's not yet time for you to wake up"

"Ahww I wanted you to first see my face" Granny gave a cute old pout

"And am happy I saw you first.. " Beam stood up and gave a bear hug to his granny

"Your mom and dad can not come here today.. But send their wishes and love.. They said they will call you" Granny

Beam was sad but was expecting this from his parents, so he just nodded

Just as Beam finished his morning exercise.. He heard the door bell.. They never had guests early in the morning.. But he avoided it since he know the servants will take care of it..

Half an hour later he got down for his normal breakfast, but was welcomed by his granny's laughter with a familiar girl's voice..

He peeked to the Hall..

"Pring?? " Beam asked walking to the Hall..

"Ho.. Come darling.. You never said you have such a beautiful girlfriend.." Granny

Pring and Beam stood still for a minute..

"Am not".. Pring

"She is not my girlfriend" Beam cut in..

Granny looked at them coldly.. She pointed at Pring "GIRL...." then pointed at both of them "..FRIEND..."

"I didn't mean LOVER.. Kids these days don't know about friendship" Granny said and left the Hall with the dum-folded kids

"I like her" Pring said looking at granny's leaving figure..

"Why are you here?" Beam

"You said you will help with my accounting.." Pring