Ch.12

Hai am flying back home after vacation..  Visited Singapore..  Guys it's expensive but still worth seeing the place..  Sweet and loving people always with a sweet smile..
.
.
.
.
.

Beam ran to his car..  He was breathing hard, everything around him was blurred..  His heart raised as if he ran a marathon..  He looked back to see if Forth was following him..

Beam felt revealed after looking around..  There was no one..  No one saw what just happened..  Forth was no where to be seen..  

On the other side Forth was still at the corridor..  Blankly sat on the floor..  His legs where close to his chest wrapped around his arms..  He felt lifeless..  How could he behave like this to someone??  That even to a guy!!..

Pring's pov

Ever since I have known that our seniors like my friends..  Unknowingly I started rooting for their love life..  And for further information about their love life I started watching BL series which started with Indian series 'Romil and Jugal' to Thai series 'Together with me',  Sotus which reached bl-anime...

Now am addicted that I don't want to watch anything else..
(Note: sorry that's my present situation)

To help my seniors and friends I stayed by their side most of the time..
Like wise today I could not be with Wayo.. He went home early.. but I stayed with Beam to learn General knowledge for freshers competition which was at first an excuse..  But after learning with Beam I got to know that,  how low my knowledge is..  So after our combine study I went to the library.. 

Time flew fast and it was getting dark..  So I rushed down to the gates..  On my way I remembered Beam saying he will stay back for practice.. 

At the corridor I could here a calming sound of Thabla which was mesmerizing my ears..  And a beautiful view where the senior was hiding behind the doors..  I didn't want to disturb them,  I waited at the end of the corridor.. 

When the practice was over I saw Forth hiding at a dark corner..  and what the hell.. he pulled Beam close to him, pinned him to the wall..  But I can not hear anything.. 

The fan girl in me stated melting in the view..  They where too close..  It was such a show that I never wanted it to end..  I was about to move from there..  When I saw Beam pushing Forth and running..

There was shock,  confusion,  sadness,  more over a slight traces of tears in his eyes.. 

'Did Forth just force into Beam' I didn't see this coming..

I am ready to support them but I will not do anything if my friends don't like it.. 

'I won't allow this if my friends are not willing..  I need to talk to Forth'

I walked straight to the corner where senior was still standing..  actually sitting..

But I could not say anything, Forth himself look like he is in trouble..  I can not say anything to him..

'Never mind Beam is my friend and I will not let anyone play with my friends life.. '

"Senior!! " I called out for Forth

".. Ah.. " Forth face is as red as of a tomato is he angry or sad..  He look like a lost wolf..

But I care about Beam more.. 

"What did you do just now?? "

"What?? " Forth..

'he acts well..  But not in front of me.. '

"I saw what you did to Beam.. "

Forth was shocked..  He looked at Pring..  He had nothing to say..  But he had to save himself from this situation..

"Oh..  Th..at it's just a... prank.. no its kind of..  I mean part of... ragging..  " Forth kept stammering..

'Holy Lord..  This senior does not know he is into Beam yet..' Pring started getting a lot of weird ideas of what to do with them..  'But before anything I should know about Beam's interest..'

'But for now I have to play a dumb card..  Plot Pring..  Work your crazy brain..'

"Ho it's fine till it's just fun..  But why do you keep following us.."

'Pring strike 1.. Ha ha this is fun..' thought Pring

"I did not follow..  It's coincidence"Forth

" So you are not helping your friend to court my friend "

'Pring strike 2..' Pring smirked

"H..ho.w do k..knoww..  Wait no..  Who said this to you?? "

'Hmm I like it.. playing hard to fall'

"Ha ha ha seriously senior..  Am not blind..  I can see the way your friend looks at my friend..  Also I overheard your conversation at the cafe.. " Pring

"Hey please don't tell anyone..  You know the people around us..  They won't accept this..  And he doesn't want others to know this too..  Please" Forth

'Wow.. A Loyal friend can be a good Lover too..  Beam will be lucky' Pring's thought was interrupted by Forth..

"No one else know this it's just me and Kit..  So can you please respect his feelings and don't say this to anyone"

"Senior I have no issues as far as my friend is ok with it but.. " Pring looked at Forth's eye.. "I won't do anything that hurt my friends"

"I support senior Phana and respect his decision, Wayo is a good guy.. "

"Thank you..  I will leave now" Forth

"Senior" Pring called out in a serious tone..  "I accept it as far as Phana likes Wayo..  But what ever you are plotting with Beam..  Don't you ever hurt him"

"What?? " Forth

"Beam is my friend too..  So your plotting against him for what ever reason it is..  It's hurting 'my Beam'"
Pring

'strike 3.. He looks mad..  Am so dead..  Figure out senior..  It's your turn to know your own feelings' Pring thought

"And please stop your pranks till the competition.. He needs to concentrate.. "

With that Pring walked away.. 

Forth stood there still,. Not knowing what just happened..  All he could process was Pring calling Beam..  'My..Beam'

.
.
.
.
Hey guys..
Vote and comment..
Love❤😘
LD