Ch 28

"Forth what are you doing here? " Beam was shocked by the sudden intrusion..

All this while even though Forth felt dizzy by the effect of alcohol.. He didn't dare to close his eyes.. He wanted to wish Beam.. But before he could wish, Beam went to his room..

He wanted to call out for Beam, but no sound came from his mouth, so he had to follow Beam..

"I... wi..sh.. yoooouu" Forth said peeping his heads through the door which Beam tried to close

"W..what?" Beam

Beam didn't want Forth to enter his room.. So he tried to push Forth and close the door..

But Forth was fast enough, he jumped through the little gap and entered the room

"What are you doing Forth? " Beam couldn't believe Forth forced into his room

"Wish you.. " Forth said cutely with a pout

"What? " Beam frowned

"I didn't wish you yet.. " Forth took few steps towards Beam

"Yes you did.. You sang with everyone.. Remember" Beam moved few steps backwards

"But .. I want to wish you .. Face to face" Forth said blocking Beam between his arms and the wall which Beam leaned now

"Ok" Beam said looking down.. He was trapped between the wall and Forth

"Really.. I can wish you? " Forth got excited like a kid

"Yes" Beam blushed

"Hap..ppyy.. Bieaarr..." Forth didn't complete he puked all over him and Beam..

Beam was surprised.. His usual self would push the other away.. But this was Forth

Forth fell on Beam's shoulder.. Forth was heavy but Beam was not a weak one.. He took Forth to the washroom..

It was hard for Beam to clean Forth.. His naked muscular body made it hard for Beam.. He didn't dare to remove Forth's pants.. Yet Forth unconsciously took it off himself..

Now Forth was just in boxers in Beam's bathroom.. And Beam was cleaning Forth.. Forth was unintentionally humming 'happy birthday' songs, which made butterflies fly in Beam.. Beam kept blushing and was having a boner seeing Forth half naked..

Beam took Forth to his bed and went to clean himself.. He took more than usual time since he had to take care of his junior..

After cleaning up.. He came to his bed and sat at the side... Never have ever anyone slept in his bed with him.. He slowly lay down on the bed without disturbing Forth.. When he saw Forth was not moving he moved closer to Forth facing him..

Beam looked at the handsome figure laying beside him.. A small smile formed on his face.. He caressed Forth's face with his soft hand.. Beam lightly gave a sweet kiss on Forth's forehead and said
"Thank you" in a whisper

After looking at his face for some time Beam's eye got locked on Forth's lips.. He slowly moved forward to kiss Forth.. Beam's hand slowly moved to Forth's tanned waistline giving more balance for Beam to reach his lips to Forth's lips..

Inches apart nervous Beam let out a breath which hit Forth's neck curve..

Forth lips were so tempting to Beam.. He moved an inch forward and gave a little few seconds lasting KISS..

Beam moved his head back .. To see Forth's handsome face.. 

A calm face which slowly opened his eyes with a grin..