Ch.17

It's been a week since Phana could not talk to Wayo.. Truth was Wayo was avoiding him..  He didn't give any chance for Phana to meet him.. Phana even messaged.. 

'I know it's hard to accept my feelings.. If you don't like me the way I like, we can stay as just friends.. and if you don't want to be even friends,  we can be a senior and junior..  But please do give a reply.. at least don't treat me as a stranger and keep avoiding me..  I just want to be part of your life,  even if it is a small role..'

His friends where worried that the news of Phana being gay would spread and others would make his life hell.. 

Phana asked his friends to help him by any means, so he can just at least say 'hello' to his Wayo.. 

Forth on the other hand was trying to talk to Beam, whom he almost harassed before freshers.. Forth was loosing all his cool attitude after knowing Wayo's cold treatment towards Phana knowing about his feelings for the other.. 
Forth was afraid will Beam treat himm too like that after knowing his present feeling..

Wayo's Pov

It's been a week after knowing the truth and I feel bad for the senior..  I saw him many times looking around my regular places.. 
He is really a good person and so I don't want to give him any false hope.. 

After reading his message I was all hopeless..  I had to make him dislike me and am ready to do anything for it..

This Weekend I will meet him and lie that I like someone else..  And I can not involve anyone unknown because seniors secret will be out..  So Beam would be the only choice left.. 

Beam doesn't need to know this..  He might cut me into pieces,  if he know what my plan is... 

Weekend

I messaged Phana to meet me at the college hostel backyard..  It's the best place for weekend secret meeting..  Hoteliers go home and this place will be like an abundant building.. 

After class I went there expecting Phana to meet alone.. but he was accompanied by Forth and Kit..  My heart started beating like drums which I could hear clearly.. are they planning to hurt me,  I need backup so I called Beam..

"What??"..

" Ahh..  Beam"

" Don't ask me to get anything from class since you forgot to take your things before leaving in a hurry.. "

" Beammm"

"Wayo.. are you Okay?? "

"Can you come to hostel backyard..  I think am in danger"

"Why..  Should I call the security..  are you going to fight with some one? "

"No..  Just come alone. "

"Oh..  Okay..  I will be there in minutes.."

"Ah!!  and Beam just say yes to everything I say and...  Ahh..  don't react..  Just cooperate.. "

"What are you up to??  Ahh?? "

"Just come fast Beam"

With that Wayo cut the line..

He walked towards the seniors..

Just as they saw Wayo..  They walked towards him..  Which made Wayo forget all the sentences he learned to present..

The first one to talk was Kit..

"Kid..  Am sorry..  Actually I was just..  I...  Sorry..  I overreacted.. " Kit

"It's okay..  I know it was a misunderstanding.. 

I looked at Phana slowly..  His eyes was glowing..  There where tears of happiness in his eyes..  Was he this effected..  OMG..

Break the heart.. Tell lies..  Remember the lines you prepared..  Start acting.. ' Wayo thoughts  kept rushing to his head

"Am sorry..  I am in love with someone else.. It's Beam" Wayo said without looking at Phana's face

'If Beam know this..  He is going to kill me..  Am sorry brother..  Just few minutes.. Stick to the plan'

"You are lying..  I know you are courting Pring and you are definitely not in love with Beam.. " It was not Phana I looked up at the voice..  It was Forth who spoke..

I slowly looked at Phana..  He was sad and not lying my heart hurt seeing him sad.. 

"You don't need to lie..  I know you and Beam are friends..  I was just looking if I had any chance..  If you don't like then it's fine" Phana said with tears forming in his eyes..

" No..  It's not a lie..  We are in love.. " Wayo

Just then Beam called out for Wayo from behind..

'You are the best Beam.. Perfect timing.. now don't screw up.. Just say yes to everything.. ' Wayo was happy to see Beam for his timing.. 

" He is here..  Ask him.. " Before they could ask anything Wayo continued "Beam tell them what ever I said is true"

Beam looked at Wayo confused..  so Wayo just nodded his head in a pleading way..  Beam saw all the 3pairs of eyes where on him.. 

"Yes..  whatever Wayo said is true.. " Beam's statement bought tears in Phana's eyes, he could no longer control it..  Forth was boiling in anger..  Kit wrapped his arm around Phana to hold him from falling..

I looked at Phana and felt bad for him..  I had to hurt him so he can be happy latter..  I saw Kit trying to comfort him..  But Forth was ready to hit me..  Why??  It looks like he will suck off the whole blood from my body..  There was killing draggers from his look..

"Prove it" Forth said in cold tone

Wayo gulped.. Beam was confused to what to prove

"Here??" Wayo asked stunned..  He worrily looked at Forth

"Now"..  Forth  smirked at Wayo

Phana looked at Wayo.. 

'Hell this is going out of my hand..  Beam will definitely kill me..  But I can not backoff now.. ' Wayo thought for a while and turned to Beam..  He leaned forward and whispered

" Beam am sorry..  Just cooperate..  You can kill me later.." Wayo looked at Beam's confused face.. 

I can not look into his eyes..  I closed my eyes and leaned forward.. This is my first..  Oh God..  Imagine a girl..  Oh.. no girls are coming to my mind..  Okay just a peek and it will be over..  Wayo thoughts while moving his head forward till he reach his lips at the destination 

And... KISS

.
.
.
.
.
Hai

Ha ha the railway station scene of Chennai express was running in my head..

And I hope you guys enjoy reading

See you soon

Vote and comment
Love
LD