Ch 4

Forth POV

"Forth.. Help me get close to that kid" -Pha

"What?? Are u serious?? "

"Please Forth..  You very well know I can not ask any one else.. Just help me get his details.. "

OMG Pha is not joking..  His eyes says it all..  He never pleaded at anyone..  Pha is so in love with that kid

"Okay..  But just his details..  The rest is up to you"

"Done" Pha said in excitement

I went around trying to get details of the kid.. I kept following that kid and commerce fresher.. I got almost all details of that kid..

I could not use Kit and Ming..  They don't know Pha's secret.. 

It's now been few days.. 

During the lunch break at the canteen while all the four literature seniors was chit chatting..

"Ming stop flirting with every girl you see.. It doesn't feel good" -Kit

"Why doesn't it feel good for you..  I don't mind" - Ming

Kit just avoided Ming's doing and concentrated in his lunch

"Forth..  Did u find anything?? " Pha asked in low tone just for Forth to hear

Oh Lord.. Pha looks exited.. Thought Forth

"Yes..  Just a few..  But I don't think you will like what I say.. " Pha's expression changed

"Guys..  Me and Pha is going out.. " - Forth

"Where?? " - Ming

"What's wrong with Pha?? " - Kit

"Nothing guys..  We will be back before the break gets over" Forth walked forward and halted "if we come late just cover up for us"

Kit and Ming just nodded..  They knew there were some secrets that Forth and Pha never shared with them..  Kit was always sad about it and Ming tried to find about it..

.
.
.

3rd person POV

When Pha and Forth walked out..  Ming looked at Kit amused.. 

"Kit come with me"

"Where"

"Just come" Ming pulled Kit's wrist

Pha and Forth walked into a cafe near the college and Ming - Kit just followed them they sat a few table away where they thought they could hear their secrets..

Forth shared the information about the kid..

"So Pha I don't know if the details I collected is enough for you."

"Just say Forth..  Every small things about him is treasure for me"

Forth just gave a blank look..  And Pha got the point

Ming and Kit could not hear anything clearly.. So Ming got disappointed but Kit breath out in satisfaction..  Kit stood up to leave..  But Ming asked Kit to be seated and wait..  He just kept observing his friends expression..

Meanwhile in forth's table.

"Okay..  I know that was cheesy.. " Forth expression did not change..  Pha waited for Forth to start..  " Now start"

"Ho okay..  His name is Wayo..  And he is.."

Pha cutted in "Wayo..  PhanaWayo..  WayoPhana..  WaPha..  PhaWa.. Hay Forth how does it sound.. Doesn't our name sound good together.. "

'My friend is going crazy' thought Forth..  He just shook his head in disappointment..

"Seriously Pha..  Can I finish.. "

"Ho sorry..  Continue"

"So his name is Wayo and he is commerce 1st year.. Don't know anything about his family..  He is friend with Beam and he owns a sport car.. "

"Ho..  But he doesn't look like a sport loving person.. " -Pha

"Who said that he looks manly" -Forth

"Haa..  Whom are you talking about" -Pha

"Beam.. " - Forth

Pha just raised his eyebrows.. 

"Ho..  Am sorry.. " - Forth

"So Wayo like Chinese food.. And ice-cream for desert..  He always go with Beam to a Chinese food store.. And he is also allergic to peanuts.. "

"My kid is allergic" Pha looked sad

"No Beam is allergic" - Forth

"Are you kidding me Forth..  I asked about My Kid..  My Wayo..  And you here is talking about Beam.." Pha got angry..

Pha thought Forth was playing with him.. But when he look at Forth there was no mocking, Forth had a confused look..

Shit why am I talking about that fresher..  What's wrong with me..  And why the hell does Pha smirking at me..

Ming was trying to understand what they were talking..  Kit stood up and signed that he need to use the washroom..  And he walked without his friends noticing him..

"See..  I don't know what is in your mind but I know it's not something good" - Forth

"What?? I did not say anything" - Pha

Forth just gave a deadly glare..

"Would you like to say something about my Wayo.. "

Slowly Forth gave a pitiful and concerned look..  Pha understood he was going to say an important point..

"So Wayo's behavior towards Beam is different from others..  No one knows their relationship..  But from what I saw for few days it was not positive.. Wayo always hopped on Beam and Beam only smiled at Wayo.." Forth felt hurt while saying it "Also Beam..  Only Beam has the right to call Wayo as Yo.. "

Forth saw his playful best friend in an urge of crying..  He felt hurt..  He opened his mouth to console his friend..  But was stopped when he saw a drop of tear flowing down his friends cheeks..

"Forth what can I do to make him mine..  Will he be mine.. "

Just then Kit passed their table without them noticing him..  But he heard what his friends said..  He felt shocked but did not show it.. Also that Ming who was looking at him would not question him

"Hey Pha..  But I never saw the love you have in your eyes in Beam's eye"... 
"So they might be just friends"

Pha looked up at Forth with hope.. 

"Okay Pha..  We can not force him to love you but we can know about him and try to make him fall for you"

"Are you sure"  - Pha

"I just said we can try" Forth didn't want to give false hope to Pha..  "So now we should go back..  It's time for class.. "

They walked out of the cafe.. 

Kit felt hurt because his friends where hiding this from him..  Ming kept asking if Kit heard anything..  But Kit denied..  Kit thought 'if they want to hide it from us.. I can wait till they tell me'

.
.
.
.
.