Ch.18

and KISS

'Wow Beam's lips are so smooth.. Is this how a kiss is.. It's good.. Beam is not pushing me.. ' Wayo slowly opened his mouth and licked the others lips 'it's sweet.. He opened his mouth for me.. Wow this is amazing.. It feels like heaven.. His tongue is dancing inside me.. It's exploring every corner..' Wayo moved closer and held the others nape to get a better access.. 'It's just a peek.. Just few seconds more and it will be over.. But I don't want to get over this.. It's beautiful.. Beam can kiss this good.. Wait!! If it is Beam he would push me or hit me.. but never will he kiss me back'

Wayo suddenly opened his eyes.. And gasped..

He covered his mouth with his hands in shock and moved back..

Flashback

Phana pov

Phana was over the hills of joy when Wayo asked him to meet,  the love of his life has asked him for his time..  Phana wanted to go alone but Kit insisted to join,  so he could apologize, Kit didn't want to face Wayo alone because of embarrassment.. Forth too accompanied them..

Phana was sure Wayo had no love in his life..  But when he heard other man's name from his Wayo..  his heart clenched, the pain was unbearable..

Forth pov

Forth was dying to prove Wayo was wrong..  He challenged Wayo not only to prove him wrong but also to calm his heart when he heard Beam was in love with someone else..

Beam would never kiss Wayo, so everything will be clear.. 

What if they kiss..  What if what Wayo said is true..
No no it can't be true.. 

Forth's brain was storming with thoughts.. When he saw Wayo moving forward to kiss Beam.. His heart beat raised.. he looked at Phana who closed his eye sadly denying to watch the scene in front of him.. He looked at Beam who stood confused and shocked at the same time no knowing what is happening, he saw Beam taking a step back when Wayo's face reached near him..

Forth's heart sparked with happiness seeing Beam avoid from being kissed.. but Wayo kept moving forward..  Forth suddenly pulled and pushed..

Forth pulled Beam in to his embrace and at the same time pushed Phana to Beam's spot..

Phana pov

Phana didn't move but Wayo reached out to the kiss..  Phana's eyes popped out no knowing what to do..  His brain asked him to back out but his heart refused to listen.. 

Phana though what if this is the first and last peek I will ever get from my love.. But to his surprise it was not a peek Wayo licked his lips looking for an entrance...  Tears rolled down from his eyes..  he was happy since he is being kissed by his love but also sad because this was not the kiss for him,  it was for Beam..  I can not let this moment get spoiled,  I might never get something like this from my Wayo, so let it be the best time with him..

Flashback end

Wayo looked flushed and confused of what had happened.. He looked at the person whom he kissed it was Phana who was now in tears..  He gasped and covered his mouth in shock... 
He looked to his left side and saw a shocked yet happy Kit.. 
He turned right and saw shocked Beam being back hugged by smirking Forth...

(A/N: Forth never misses a single chance 😂)

Beam pov

"You were going to kiss me?? " Beam asked Wayo.. Beam was all in an attack mode..  But Forth held him tight..

That's when he realized be was being hugged by Forth all this time..  he remembered the time Forth approached him when they were alone.. 

"No..  I...  S.. Sorry..  Am sorry..  " Wayo stuttered and was feeling guilty and embarrassed.. 

Wayo looked at Phana's sad face but did not say anything thing, he just ran off..

Beam who was angry is now sweating..  Forth realized Beams change in attitude so he released Beam..  He didn't want Beam to be uncomfortable with him..

"I..  I will..  go check" Beam looked down and murmured.. But Forth heard him clearly..

Forth pov

Beam is going after Wayo..  No I have to stop him.. 

'Forth you are making him scared..  Don't make him scared..  He is scared of you.. No Forth don't do anything stupid'  my mind kept on giving me messages but my body acted opposite.. 

Forth dragged Beam by force to a corner.. Beam was stunned by sudden action..  Beam tried to resist when he was pinned to a corner.. 

"Wh.. what a..are you do..doing?? " Beam stuttered with all the courage  left in him.. 

"Why?? " Forth

"Uhh.. " Beam

"Why are you going after him? " Forth locked his eyes at Beam's with anger and curiosity

"Am worried.. " Beam looked down

Forth got angrier and moved his face near to Beam

"Why? " Forth

Beam looked at Forth..  and Forth saw how scared Beam is.. His mind asked him not to do this but his heart did not listen..

"Is he your lover..? " Forth whispered into Beam's ears..  and rubbed Beam's cheeks with his cheeks.. 

'His cheeks are so soft.. And his smell it's addicting..  I can feel his heat..  I want this for me...'  Forth moved his hands to Beam's face..

"No.. " Beam

Forth pulled his hand off..  and moved back dejected.. He couldn't look at Beam's eyes anymore.. He was feeling guilty.. 

" No he is not my lover" Beam said which made Forth look at Beam with a relief.. 

Maybe Beam was not rejecting him..  Forth calmed himself by thinking about it..

"And..  You are hurting me.. " Beam

"Uhh" Forth got confused

"My hand it's hurting" Beam said looking at his wrist which is held tightly..

Forth just realized he was holding Beam aggressively...  Forth suddenly moved his hand, he could see his hand print on Beam's wrist.. Forth's felt sorry..

"Am sorry..  I just..  " Forth was out of words..  "Sorry"

Beam looked at Forth with an unreadable expression..  And took the opportunity to run away..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hai all
I hope you enjoy
Vote, comment and support
Love❤😘
LD