Ch 7

Phana's pov

" I know your secret "

My heart stopped for few seconds..  What does he mean by secret..  Is he talking about my sexual life..  I have never hid anything other than that from Kit..  How..  No he might be talking about something else.. 

A sudden poke bought me back to reality..  It was Forth who poke my leg and signed me to act cool..

"What secret?? " Forth initiated the conversation with Kit

I looked at Kit,  he was angry..  sad..  depressed.. betrayed..  He was trying to not burst out his anger..  his hands where closed tightly..  There was tears in his eyes..  his lips where tight.. 

Kit let go of him self when Ming patted his back..  Kit was trying very hard not shed tears..  He was holding back all his emotions..

"Is everything alright?? " Ming asked Kit while giving him his drink..

Kit did not say anything nor did Forth and Pha

Ming looked confusingly at his friends..  Kit shook his head and Ming let the situation be,  even though he knew something was off..

"I need a freshers number..  I have been courting her since few days..  And she is a tough one..  So I will leave first.. " Ming broke the silence and walked out of the canteen..

Kit could not hold it anymore his tears started flowing..  Forth and I was shocked to see Kit crying..  I moved close to Kit held his hand and whispered "hey we can talk out everything.. please" 

3rd person pov

Forth noticed that others started watching them "hey I think we should get out of here.. others are watching"

Kit wiped his tears and stood up to leave before being the center of attraction.. Pha and Forth followed Kit who entered an empty classroom

As they entered Forth locked the class so no one would disturb them..

Kit stopped crying..  They all sat facing each others..

"Phana.. "

Pha back stiffed hearing Kit's cold voice..

"Hmm"

"I know you like that junior..  Like like love.. " Kit paused and looked at Pha "I heard your discussion with Forth at the cafe"

Forth and Pha looked at each other.. but did not say anything..

" Why did you hide it from me?  Was I not trustworthy? Am I not a good friend?"

Forth felt the guilt and spoke first "Kit it's not that we didn't want to..  It's just that we don't know how you will see Pha after you know his secret"

"Am sorry" Pha's eyes was teary..  He looked at Kit with a pleading look.. 

Pha slowly moved towards Kit to give him a side hug..  Kit looked down and whispered..

"Am like you.. "

Forth could not hear it but he saw Pha eye popped out on what Kit whispered to Pha..

"You..  What??" Pha asked slowly to confirm what he heard is what he heard..

"What??.. What.. " Confused Forth asked his friends..

Kit got tears in his eyes again.. 

"Do you know how lonely it is when you can to not talk about yourself to anyone.. " Kit looked at Pha " You had Forth..  What about me..  I had no one to talk to"

"Talk about what??" Forth asked

"That I like a guy too" Kit said and  Forth felt sad and guilt all of a sudden for not knowing his friend

Pha looked at Kit with guilt..  He knew that feeling of loneliness..

"Why didn't you tell??" Pha asked Kit

Kit gave a sudden glare at Pha

Forth chuckled

Both Pha and Kit glared at Forth..

After a few minutes of silence..  Forth asked Kit..

"So,  how did you know Wayo is trying to court Pring?? "

"Oh!!  After knowing Pha secret.. I secretly tried to help Pha to keep an eye on Wayo..  So I overheard their chat"

"Wow..  You are the best of friends I can have" Pha claimed

"Hey.. " Forth offended pointing at himself

All laughed at it..

"But don't worry Wayo and Pring will not happen" Forth

"Why? " Kit

"Because Pring is too good for him" Forth and Kit laughed at it

"Hey..  My Wayo is the best" Pha pouted..

"Yeah.. Yeah.. " Forth

"So next time count me in..  Am there with you.. " Kit patted his friend in confirmation..

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's short...
Will hurry up for next update..