Ch 21

3rd person pov

It's been a month since the incident happened.. Phana tried talking to Wayo, but he keeps escaping..
Forth could not meet Beam yet.. since Beam keeps himself busy and accompanied by friends..
Kit still is a coward who does not tell Ming his feelings.. He doesn't want to destroy his friendship..

Phana pov

I know Wayo is avoiding me and so I don't stalk him because I don't want him to think am desperate.. But still I find one way or other to be around him..

I want him to love the me for whom I am not out of pity.. Like any other day Wayo came to the college.. He straight goes to his friends.. Does his last minute homework by coping others.. And goes to his class..

He comes to the canteen for lunch break.. But does not eat anything.. That's strange he never misses jis lunch.. he walks away..

Where is he going??

Why he didn't eat??

I followed him..

Wayo pov

I know Phana has been everywhere where ever I go.. First few days he tried talking but I avoided him.. Then he stopped talking to me.. But he was there where ever I went..

He keeps looking at me.. Not in a creepy way but just a good way..

Today is not different.. Phana was there.. And he keeps looking at me as if he is looking for a lost soul... Truth to be said I don't hate him..

From morning I don't feel well.. I think I got diarrhea.. I couldn't eat anything, so I left the canteen..

I was rushing through the empty corridors to reach the washroom.. But out of no where someone grabbed me from behind..

"Phana"

"Please stop avoiding me.. Please" Phana said with his pleading eyes

"Phana not now.. " How can I tell him what am going through now..

"Are you alright? " Phana asked concerned

"As you can see.. No.. Am not... So just leave me alone.. Don't disgust yourself coming behind me.. Your behavior now is irritating me.. Just leave me alone and stop following"

Phana said with shock " I am disgusting to you"

That's not what I mean.. Shit I need to go now.. I pushed Phana and broke myself free and ran..

Phana did not follow.. He lost all his hope..

Wayo walked back to his class after his business.. But his thoughts where full of Phana.. He couldn't concentrate in the class at all..

After class he went with his friends.. But now he didn't see Phana anywhere..

"Wayo..?? "

Wayo's thoughts where intrupted by Pring

"I know there is something that bothers you.. Why don't you just speak?? " Pring

"It's nothing.. You know just class stuffs.. "

Beam was there beside them pretending to read

"You can talk to me.. You don't have to cover up everything.. " Pring

" Hoo.. It's nothing seriously "
How can I tell you that am confused after that kiss with the senior.. And I miss him when I don't see him looking for me..  Wayo went silent with thoughts

" Pring.. What is you opinion about love" Beam took the initiative to help his cousin

"Love... Ha ha ha.. who is in love here.." Pring asked laughing but still had her eyes on Wayo..
She didn't miss the sudden jerk in Wayo
Pring suddenly left her funny side became serious.

"Love is pure like a new born.. You will not know how if feels till you grow that feeling with the person you love" Pring looking at her friends who now looks at her like she just said something precious..

"Do you think it's possible between two.. I mean people of same... " Wayo kept trying to complete

"You mean homosexual" Wayo eye popped out.. Beams jaw dropped.. They didn't thought Pring to be so open

"No it's just.. " Wayo tried rejecting

" Yes" Beam said sternly "do you think the same for them too"

Pring smiled wide.. " Of course.. It's the same... Even if you love a girl or guy.. Love is love.. You can not change the fact that it's a sincere feeling from your heart.. Gender is just part of our identity.."

Wayo and Beam looked at her in awe..

"How do you know you love a person?? " Wayo

"It's not a complicated thing..
You will feel it..
If you don't see the person around you, you will miss him..
You dream about the person..
When that person is near you, you will know their presence..
You feel jealous when they are close to other people..
You will protect the place they touched you.."

Pring saw her two friends blushing so hard..

"And most important.. You easily get mad at that person because you feel they are yours, you can do anything with them and they will come back" Pring stated focused on Wayo

"So he will come again right" Wayo whispered to himself but was heard by his friends

Beam looked hopelessly at Wayo while Pring sympathetically patted Wayo's shoulder..

"Don't worry Phana loves you, he won't back off easily".. Pring

"But I hurt him hard today.. So he might not want to see me" Wayo

"You love him.. Don't you?? " Pring

"Yes I do... wait.. What?? Who said I love him??" Wayo saw Pring raising her eyebrows at him with a smirk on her face.. "How do you know it's Phana??"

"Ha ha ha got you.. Idiot.." Pring looked around "You heard him.. Stop hiding come out now" Pring

Phana who was behind the pillar came out with a wide smile on his face..

"Ha ha ha that was just a guess.. I knew you would be somewhere around.." Pring could not hold her laughter anymore "oh my god you guys are total idiots in love"

"You are so wicked.. I should stay away from you.." Beam said shocked by the whole scene in front of him

"Don't worry.. You are my next target.." Pring left the dumb folded Beam there..

.
.
.
.
Hai
Vote and comment
Love you guys
LD