Ch.11

Beams pov

It's so frustrating..  Why do he irritate me so much..  First he messes with my daily routine..  And now he gets angry at.. Me..  Not at Wayo..  No he was angry at me.. 

Wait..  Who was he angry at??..  I thought he was interested in Wayo..  But he scolded Wayo first and then me.. 

Sshhiiitttt... 

This is confusing.. 

He might be interested in Wayo..  He was being possessive.. and jealous..  That's why he scolded Wayo.. 

And he scolded me because he thought I was being intimate to him.. 

Ya...  That's the right explanation.. 

"Wohoo..  Cool it down.. What's wrong with you.. Three is a whole lot of expressions in your face.. What's bothering you" Pring

They were at the open practice area where the practice for the freshers..

"Ahh..  Pring,  nothing it's just that seniors are irritating me.."

"Which senior..? " Pring

"The literature one's.. "

"What did they do..? "

"Nothing..  Just let it be.. "

"Hmm" Pring smirked..  She knew why the senior irritated him.. and she knew Beam won't reveal more even if she asked.. "Ok..  Then let's begin with general knowledge..  Since it's a group item and you are good in general knowledge..  So teach me.. "

"What..  You are not a kid..  Study on your own..  Ask me if you have trouble.. " Beam

"But I don't want to read the whole thing..  Also we have only few days..  Just give me the points to note.. " Pring

"No just go through the books..  "

"Ohoo..  Beam please..  At least give a hint of what to read.. " Pring

( they kept arguing and later Beam gave up..) 

Time skip..

"Okay..  That it for today.. Am too tired.. Let's go back" Pring

"Ho.. You can return, I will just practice my thabla for talent show"

"Okay..  See you later.. And just be open with the senior.. You may find happiness" Pring said before leaving..

What did she mean..  What happiness.. Which senior...

Forth pov

I was confused in my thoughts and wanted to release stress.. 

Drums the only friend that can help me to be calm... Plying drums was part of my stress relieving..

I went to the music studio..  Since class time is over there is no one around..  I walked closer to the room and a melodic sound can be heard..  This is the first time for something to clam my heart other than drums.. 

The tone was so smooth..  The pitch goes up and down..  It was beauty to the ears..  Calming the heart..  Who can play such a melody??  That capture the life of another.. 

I didn't want to disturb the other by opening the door..  But I wanted to know who it was..  So I opened the door without any noise.. 

There was a figure near the window..  A mesmerizing figure..  The rays of the sun which was setting touched his cheeks..  The white curtain that flow in wind touches his hair..  Those beautiful eyes kept closed but the curve below his nose is so addicting.. Which no booze or drug can give..

He stopped playing when he felt like some one is watching him...  He looked around..  But I hid behind the doors.. 

I have no idea what was this feeling..  It's the first but I want more..  I have to ask him..

I waited at the corridor near the exit..

There he is walking towards me..  But why is he not smiling.. Like he smiled while playing thabla..  I want to see that smile..

He walked passed me..  I have no idea what got into me..  I was shocked myself of what I did.. 

3rd person pov

Beam was in a rush to reach back home..  It was getting late.. 

But when he walked out he could see someone watching him..  He was a bit worried..  He didn't feel good..  He walked faster looking at his own foot..

Beam walk passed Forth without looking at him..

Suddenly Forth pulling Beam by his wrist..  He pinned Beam to the wall.. His leg between the others thighs..
Forth could feel beams breath..  Beam was trapped between Forths arm.. 
Forth leaned forward to Beam's ear..

"What are you doing to me..??. " Forth

"... Uhh..? " Beam

"This is all because of you.. " Forth

"What?? " Beam

Forth's voice raised Beams heart..  He stopped breathing..  It was a strange feeling..  He could not process Forth's words.. 

Forth rubbed his cheeks on Beam's it was smooth like a snow.. His lips reached Beam's neck.. 

Beam could not take it anymore..  He pushed Forth with all his strength and ran to the gate..

Forth was stunned in his place.. He couldn't look at the other person who just left.. 

Why am I doing this.. Am not gay..  Then why..

.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it..

Pls vote .. Comment.. And support..
Love❤😘
LD