Ch 30

After Forth sneaked out of Beam's room he straight went to the Hall where they had drinks.. Kit and Ming was still in there.. Ming was sleeping on the couch with Kit on top of him hugging each other.. Forth immediately took his mobile and clicked a picture.. He thought either Kit will like it or he could use it to tease them..

He looked around for Phana who was not to be seen anywhere..

So Forth rang Phana's number which was heard from one of the near by room's..

Forth walked following the ring and reached a room.. Forth slowly opened the door not to disturb them..

Wayo was sleeping on the bed under the blanket and Phana was on a swinging chair, heads on his knees..

"Phana.. " Forth whispered

Phana lifted his head with dark circles around his eyes and a bruised face..

"Who hit you?? " Forth asked angrily looking at the bruise

Pha's started tearing..

"Can we go?? " Pha whispered

"Yeh.. Okk" Forth said and moved to Wayo who was sleeping peacefully

"Don't?? " Pha

"What?? " Forth

"Let him sleep.. He will come on his own.. It's his cousins house" Phana said without looking at Wayo and  walked to the door..

Forth just followed him

They called Mingkit and left Beam's house.. On the way Forth dropped Kit and Ming at their dorm but Phana tagged along with Forth to buy breakfast..

"Soo... " Forth looked and Pha for an explanation..

...

"You look fresh.. Did anything good happen" Pha asked excitedly changing the topic

"Yeah.. Beam also like me... But that's for another time.. Now what happened to you" Forth was not willing to let go of the issue

"Nothing" Pha looked down sadly

"Nothing.. Who hit you Phana?? " Forth asked angrily

"Yoo.." Pha said sadly

"What?? " Forth asked shocked "Why.."

........... Flashback.........

Wayo was totally wasted when the servants came and asked him to use the guest room..

Wayo kept pulling Pha's shirt..

So Phana helped Wayo by lifting him in bridal style in his arms..
When they reached, Wayo was not willing to let go of Phana..

Phana slowly laid Wayo down to the bed, Pha was now on top of Yo..

Phana was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him.. Phana found it hard to control so he kissed Wayo's forehead and tried to move out without disturbing Wayo..

But Wayo pulled Phana and collided their lips.. Phana was shocked.. Wayo kept kissing as if there was no tomorrow.. Wayo bit Pha's lips so he could enter, Wayo kept sucking the soul out of Pha who was not responding because of the sudden attack

"Kiss me idiot.. " Wayo

"Are you sure.. You are drunk" Pha stated because the sober Wayo never allowed him to do anything other than holding hands

"Do it" Wayo said in a husky voice

Phana didn't have a second thought.. He grabbed Wayo and started kissing him back..

Phana kissed Wayo on his lips for long time.. It was the first time he kissed Wayo with his permission.. Pha slowly moved to the shoulder and moved down to the nipples, he kissed, bit and suck all over Wayo

Phana looked up at Wayo when he saw Wayo's junior getting hard..

"Wayo.. Should I stop" Phana asked unwillingly

"No.. Ju..just do..it" Wayo

Phana hurried and opened Wayo's short and boxers together.. And was gifted with the view of straight little Wayo..

Pha licked his lips.. He held Wayo's member with one hand and pulled Wayo's nape to kiss him again..

Pha kept stroking Wayo's member.. He started with a slow pace.. And looked at Wayo's face to see the pleasure enjoyed but the little love beside him..

"Ahhhh.. Fast..faster..  Please.. " Wayo whispered the scream into Pha's ears..

Pha suddenly pulled Wayo for another Kiss and stroke Wayo faster.. And give him the best time..

"Ahh... Ggg..give me yo..yours" Wayo said between his moan..

Before Pha can react Wayo grabbed Pha's junior hard over his dress..

"Ahhh" Pha screamed in pain.. "Yo slowly"

Wayo looked sadly at Pha.. Pha gave a smile at him and removed his pants half ..

Wayo suddenly grabbed Phana's member and smiled saying
"Mine"

Phana stoke their members together.. Which earned a lot of moan that filled the room..

Wayo slowly slept still having the pleasure..
(A/n i don't know whether that's possible)

Phana happily kissed Wayo and hugged him to sleep..

After a few hours Wayo woke up still in half sleep .. he saw himself naked and Phana next to him..
He suddenly pushed Phana and punched him..

"How dare you touch me?? Am straight.... " Wayo said and kicked Phana out of the bed

Phana was shocked on the sudden change in Wayo.. He saw Wayo glaring at him and the next second he drifted back to sleep..

Phana knew what ever his Wayo did was just because he was drunk..
He covered Wayo with a blanket and sat at swinging chair..

........... End of flashback..........

Wayo woke up early when he heard sounds of staffs moving around..
He woke up with a headache..

He sat up and realized he was naked..

Then he remembered the punch..
"Ahh.. That Phana am gonna.. !!"

Just then he remembered
"Mine"

"Do.it"

Hell noo.. I didn't do it..

How will I face him...

I asked him.. And then I punched him..

Ohhh... This is bad...

.
.
.
.

Ok am sorry.. I have no idea how I wrote this..
Vote and comment
Love LD