Chapter 5

You arrived at the abandoned bar just as the sun was setting and quickly went in to start tending to the few guests that had shown up early.

You glanced at the drink menu for the night, noting the new cocktail ingredients and memorizing the placement of the standard liquor.

"Excuse me, Miss, can I get one of those Jeju Javas" a customer asked, suddenly appearing in front of you as you were setting up the cash box.

"Certainly Sir" you replied, grabbing the bottle of Kaluah and the Jeju Coffee from the pot where you had just brewed it. Expertly mixing it together in a shaker and pouring it into a tall glass rimmed with coconut.

You placed it onto the table in front of the customer and grabbed the money from his hands, "Enjoy the festival!" you said as cheerfully as you could manage before turning to the next customer.

You went at it for the next hour, banging out drinks in record time and even earning yourself some generous tips.

A nice perk of helping out in a Private Beach Resort, the destination for the rich and famous.

The crowd had died down at the arrival of a margarita truck, allowing you to have time for a bit of a break.

You grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge before making your way around the bar to an empty cabana. You drew back the curtains and sat on the soft mattress. 

You were scrolling through your phone when you felt his presence

"There you are!" Came the cheery voice you now knew belonged to Jimin.

You looked up at the man smiling down at you, watching him as he sat himself on the cabana bed beside you.

"Oh hi Jimin," you said, returning his smile, "I'm just on a break so your timing is great."

Jimin smiled a bit wider at you, "How much time do we have?"

Your smile faltered in confusion at the use of the term "we", Jimin seeming to notice this and blushing slightly.

"Well I can leave whenever I like so we aren't exactly limited for time" you replied quickly.

He jumped to his feet and pulled you up along with him.