Chapter 32

Y/N POV

The last thing you could remember was Taehyung's face looking down at you from the hatch inside the tank.

God... I really must be dying...

He looked so real.

I must have hallucinated the whole thing...

The pounding in your head made you keep your eyes squeezed shut.

It's not like there was much of a view anyways. The murky water and the image of Ursula's old botoxed face staring back at you didn't exactly ring bells of interest.

"Is... is she breathing?" A familiar voice rang through your ears just as you were about to succumb to sleep again.

What the he-

"Of course she is you idiot! She's not dead!" Another familiar voice replied.

At the sound of the second voice your eyes shot open, the florescent lights of the room you were in making it a struggle to make out the shadows surrounding you.

"She's awake!" A cheery voice rang suddenly.

Jimin?!

"Jagi its me! Can you hear me!?"

Your lips immediately curled into a smile at Taehyung's voice, the strangeness of the situation lost on you the moment he spoke.

"T-Tae?" You croaked out, voice rough and raspy.

Your eyes had almost adjusted when you felt yourself being pulled into a hug, arms wrapping around you so tightly you involuntarily sucked in a breath of pain.

"Kim Taehyung, be careful with her!"

The sound of the voice scolding Tae had you quickly reaching up to rub at your eyes in a desperate attempt to double check your suspicions.

"Ajumma!?"

Standing a few feet away from where you were apparently sprawled out on a bed was none other than the old grumpy bat herself.

"Who the hell else would it be!" She snapped back at you, the smile on her face completely overshadowing the bitterness of her tone.

You shifted your gaze back to the body that was wrapped protectively around yours.

Taehyung was staring at you with so much intensity you shuddered as soon as your eyes met his.

This is far too good to be true.

I must be dead

 "H-heaven?" you quietly croaked out.

You hadn't meant to say your thoughts out loud, but the room instantly filled with giggles at your words.

"No Jagiya, you're alive. And safe now, I promise." Taehyung cooed.

"We saved you from that old witch, remember!?" Jimin piped up, bouncing over to sit at your feet.

You shook your head, a weak attempt at clearing your cloudy thoughts.

"W-What do you mean?" You stuttered out, the situation unfolding before you making you think so hard your eyes squinted in response.

"Don't you remember?" A small voice interrupted from the other side of you.

You spun around to see the rest of the boys looming over your shoulder, most of them perched on the windowsill.

It was at that moment you recognized the room you were now.

As if you could have missed it in the first place.