Chapter 11

Arriving at the hotel you hopped out of the taxi, paid the proper fare and walked up to push through the turnstile doors.

You nodded at the front desk clerk, "I'll take the delivery up myself today, no worries" you said as you went straight to the elevator.

"Thanks Y/N, its been crazy busy today. We have a special sale on surf lessons and people from all over the island showed up for it. Most of the staff are having to help out down at the beach." he said to you, bowing as a backup for how genuinely grateful he was that you didn't drop the bags on the front desk like you usually did.

The elevator dinged open and you went inside, pressing the button to the top floor suite. This time last Friday you had no idea the crazy that would follow this same elevator ride. The thought of Jimin and the quiz night making you smile, the risk of being exposed after saving Taehyung being completely overshadowed with the joy you felt finally connecting and having fun with someone other than fish.

When the elevator reached the top floor you practically skipped to the big double doors, ringing the bell immediately.

"Y/N's HERE!" you heard Jimin yell from the inside of the room.

"Jimin go put on some pants, you can't open the door like that," you heard Namjoon's voice, sounding like he was just behind the door.

The door opened to reveal a dishevled Namjoon, "Hey Y/N!," he said, smiling wildly at you, "sorry for my appearance, I haven't had time to shower yet. Come inside!" he motioned for you to enter the room.

You hesitantly stepped inside, eyeing the huge room at the same time.

"Wow," you started, "this place is huge"

"Hey Y/N!" Hoseok said, stepping out from one of the rooms, "I heard Jimin forced you to come see us again"

"Yah! I didn't force her!" yelled Jimin from inside a room you assumed was a bedroom.

"Yeah, Hoseok, she came anyways because she missed me" said Jin as he walked past you, winking while he did.

You rolled your eyes at him, chuckling at his constant attempt at flirting with you.

"You know, you guys don't have to order food every time you want to see me. Next time just text me." you said, looking around to meet the gazes of the boys who were all scattered around the large living room.

You made your way to the main sitting area, setting the delivery bag onto the table before dropping onto the couch in front of it.

Just then Jimin came out of the room he was in, jogging over and jumping into the empty space beside you.

"You didn't answer my messages fast enough!" he said, crossing his legs and bouncing slightly with excitement at your presence.

"Jiminie, I did reply to you, only five minutes after you sent your last message," you said, smiling at him and reaching over to ruffle his hair.

He pouted at you, "But I missed you!" he said, jutting out his bottom lip to try and look cute.

"Can you not drool over Y/N in front of us," came a vemon-filled voice from behind you, "I mean seriously."

Jimin glared behind you, "I'm not flirting with her Tae, don't be so mean."

You turned around to meet the gaze of the grumpy boy, seeing his eyes flash with an emotion you couldn't quite catch before shooting you a half-smile. He walked around the couch and peered into the delivery bag.

"I'm starving" he said, diving in to grab two butter tarts before dropping into the couch opposite you and Jimin.

Jungkook came out then, "Hi Y/N" he said, smiling shyly at you before also grabbing a butter tart from the bag and walking over to sit at the small dining table on the other side of the room.