2

Bella

"I'm picking you up at 5, we are going out at 6 so you need to get ready when we get back," Calum said, kissing my head before I climbed out the car.

"Ok, is everyone coming?

"Yeah, have fun,"

I knocked on Harry's door, his mum greeting me and letting me go upstairs. Harry was still in bed, the duvet swallowing him as he sat on his phone.

He smiled as I laid down, putting his arm round me and kissing my cheek.

"Did everything go smoothly?"

"Yeah, I feel so much better. Like, even though I had them before, I was still part of the mess that I used to call family. Now I have an actual, legal family and I feel so safe,"

"I'm so glad, I could tell it was beating you up. Have the sessions at hospital been helping?"

"So much, I'm so glad you and the guys encouraged me to do it. Sorry it means I miss Friday afternoons,"

"No one minds, we all know its to help. This summer is about relaxing for us all, so if you don't feel up for any of our days out then you can just say so,"

I smiled and hugged him, resting on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Throughout this, he had been my biggest supporter. Along with our friends, we'd found the right balance of meeting up, texting and having a break and I felt amazing.

The boys were supportive of every decision I made and always stopped what they were doing if I ever needed to talk.

Everything had unraveled, and my shoulders were becoming lighter and lighter from any burden and weight.

I loved it.

I loved being surrounded by people who loved me and cared for my well-being.

"I thought maybe we could watch a film and then have a walk, down the beach or something,"

"Sounds good, do you have a spare hoodie?"

He hummed and reached round his bed, passing me one and waiting as I put it on.

His hair was messy, sprawled across his face making my heart flutter.

"I love you," he mumbled, hugging me as soon as I had the hoodie on. I smiled and giggled, kissing him.

"What film do you want to watch?"

"High school musical,"

"I swear we've watched that like ten times,"

"We've watched it twice Harry, twice,"

"Ok, but I'm not watching all three. Can we walk into town and get something to eat?"

"I'm a mess,"

"You look good in my clothes, no one will care,"

"I have no money either,"

"When has that mattered?"

He flicked my head playfully and squeezed my cheeks before rolling across me to put the film in.

"You complain about watching it, but you have the film,"

"No, I have a six year old sister,"

I shrugged and took his side of the bed, resting on his chest again as the film came on.

His mum brought us both drinks and a bar of chocolate to share, which we started eating straight away, and Harry told her we would be going out for lunch.

"We can't go anywhere that big because I'm going out tonight,"

"I know,"

"I don't wanna get up,"

He stood in the middle of the room stretching, laughing at me trying to find motivation. Eventually, he pulled me up and took me to his drawer.

"I have some of your leggings somewhere,"

"Why are you drawers so messy?" I asked, both of us scavenging them until we found my leggings. As I changed, he did his hair.

He lived closer to town than me, so we could take a walk. It was quite hot so I ended up taking the hoodie off before we left.

Our hands were intertwined as we walked down the road, the occasional car disturbing our silence.

I love how comfortable it was with him.

He led me to a quieter part of town, where a small cafe was.

"You have a thing for small cafes," I laughed, feeling him rub circles on my hand as we got a table.

"They're cute ok,"

"What are you doing for your birthday again?"

"A party, with everyone from our class,"

"What do you want?"

"I don't need anything, these past few weeks have been busy for you. If you feel obliged to get me something then I really want more hair gel,"

I rolled my eyes and he laughed, scanning the many for what he wanted.

"Hair gel it is,"