22

Bella

"Wow,"

"Do you want to go up?"

"It's really high,"

"You can hold my hand, we're all gonna be together,"

Michael and Luke came back with tickets for the London Eye, Ashton letting my hold Luke's hand instead.

As we waited, Luke wrapped his arms round me and held me to his chest- it was freezing. Despite having a jumper and a fluffy coat on with gloves and a scarf, I was freezing.

Eventually, we got on the Ferris wheel and sat by the window.

"Will we see the whole city?"

"A lot of it, maybe you could spot the places you wanna go to,"

I nodded and shuffled closer to him so Calum could sit down, the three of us jumping as it started to move.

The higher we got, the more of the city we could see, but also the more nervous I got.

"I wanna get off,"

"Well it's a bit late for that,"

"Look at the Big Ben,"

"I wanna see that," I mumbled.

"We can try and see everything, how does fish and chips sound after this?"

"Can we take it back to the hotel?"

"If there's one nearby, sure. How are you feeling with the time zones?"

"A bit tired,"

"After you've eaten, you'll want a nap. Me and you can go into whichever room isn't being used," Luke smiled, kissing my head as I lent into his chest.

I always felt so safe around him.

One we'd got off, we got the tube back to our area and found a fish and chip shop. It was wrapped up in newspapers which surprised me slightly, but it smelt so good. Michael and I walked together, our mouths watering.

"This is gonna be proper stuff,"

"Food is just food,"

"No Bella, you don't understand quite how amazing this will be. You need to try curry sauce,"

"Curry on chips?"

"Well... it's not really curry but yeah,"

We went up to our room and started laying it out on the bed, finding my smaller fish while the others had large. I tried the curry sauce, and drowned my entire thing in it before the others had even made it back.

"Wow, you really like it,"

"Why would you have mushy peas with it?"

"Ask Calum,"

"You guys were desperate for this," Ashton laughed as he walked in, picking his up and sitting on the other bed.

"It smells so good,"

"You went all out with the curry sauce," Luke laughed, dipping his chip in mine.

"Sit with me,"

"Shuffle up then,"

I sat against the headboard and left space for him, using the wooden fork we got.

"You're clingy today, you ok?"

"Just tired,"

He nodded and we ate our food peacefully- until I felt a shark prick in my finger.

"Ow," I mumbled, "I have a splinter,"

"Just pull it out,"

"I can't,"

I whined, feeling my chest tighten as it seemed wedged in my finger.

"Calm down, let me have a look,"

I showed him my finger, wincing as he squeezed it. Michael dug around in my stuff until he found a pair of tweezers, which Luke took and started to pull the wood out with.

"That's pretty stuck, isn't it?"

"Don't say that,"

"Got it, you didn't even feel," he said, kissing my finger better and cutting up my food with his fork.

"It'll be messy but you can just pick it up,"

"Thankyou,"

"I am full," Ashton announced, Calum snorting as he laid down.

"I almost am,"

"You've barely had half of it love," Luke sighed, "you sure you're feeling ok?"

"Yeah, I'm just full. I really am,"

"I believe you, I just expected you to be more upbeat," 

"I'm tired, I could probably sleep until tomorrow,"

"Let's do just that,"

—-
I don't usually do this but "face down" by eboyash deserves sooooo many more reads. Please check it out !!