21

Bella

"Wake up cutie, we're about to land," Luke said, running his hand through my hair and lifting my seat into a siting position.

"Is it day?"

"Yeah, but I think we are all gonna rest in the hotel room,"

"Good,"

I held his hand as the plane landed, the thump waking me up fully.

Calum got our bags and took me off the plane to avoid any queues and shortly, they all came off.

"Are they gonna pat me down again?"

"Take your belt off, and you'll be fine. Don't stress out this holiday because you deserve a break,"

I nodded, holding Calum's hand as we went through border control. It took a while to get our bags, but we eventually did and caught a taxi to our hotel.

It was freezing.

"We'll catch up with you later," Luke said to the others, getting our room key and pushing me towards the lift. Michael insisted on taking my suitcase, so I pressed the button and waited.

"I've never been in a hotel,"

"Nothing too special,"

"Yes it is,"

"Okay, if you insist," Luke smiled, getting enjoyment from seeing me so excited.

No one had ever taken me anywhere, and I was excited to get taxis and go to a hotel and sightsee. I'd always assumed it would just be a dream.

We got to our room and they let me do the key, putting it in the lights which revealed a room with two beds, a desk and a bathroom.

"It's smells like... hotel,"

They laughed, chucking their bags on one bed and mine on the other.

"I'll share with someone, we can switch," I offered.

"No, just have a bed to yourself chic,"

"Are you sure?"

"Certain. Watch some tv on your phone because I think we are gonna have a nap,"

"Is Ash?"

"I don't think so, do you want to see him?"

"Please,"

He kissed my head, giving me a hug before letting me go to the others. They answered the door, Calum dumping a bag of snacks on the bed while Ashton turned the tv on.

"Did Luke bore you already?"

"They're sleeping,"

"Ah, well we aren't. Wanna watch tv?"

"I'm gonna use the toilet first,"

I walked in, using the toilet and looking round- there were lots of small bottles with shampoo and moisturiser in.

"They have small bottles of like everything !"

"Yeah, and you can take them,"

"I love hotels," I smiled, falling back onto the bed.

"You're so cute," Calum laughed, pulling me up the bed and squeezing me into a hug. He gently rubbed my back as he held me to his chest, before kissing my forehead and letting me get under the covers.

"How are you feeling?" Ashton asked, "Are you sure you don't need to sleep?"

"I slept on the way here,"

"Ok, well the other two are gonna be buzzing later so maybe you should stay with us,"

He felt my cheek, then got under the covers too and rested by my side- I still cuddled Cal.

"Can we stay here forever?"

"I'm afraid not, this drained our bank account,"

"But it's away from everything,"

"I thought you'd sorted it with Harry,"

"I mean, I guess. That's not the only reasons though,"

"You really don't want braces huh?" Calum chuckled, "it's gonna be fine?"

I whined, burying my head into his chest and clutching his top, following his breathing.

"This week, don't think about what there is at home cos we aren't here. This is gonna be a fun holiday,"

"Can we go on the tube?"

"You want to go on that? There's a lot of people,"

"Well I doubt I'll ever come here again, so,"

"We will most likely have to, taxis are expensive,"

"I love you," I whispered, "both of you,"

"We love you too sweetheart,"

"I know it was under Luke's name, but you guys adopting me has lifted such a huge weight off my shoulder,"

"That's what we were aiming for,"

"I don't know how many times I can say thankyou until it reaches its full meaning, because I'm more grateful that you'll ever know,"