31

Bella

I sat between Calum and Ashton, switching between which shoulder I leant on. Calum ended up wrapping his arm round my waist, gently rubbing circles into it.

I hummed and took his hand from my waist and held it instead, tired of sitting in a car.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, "we're almost there,"

Being the smallest, I had to sit in the middle but it hurt my back a lot. I'd never been so happy for the car to park up.

"Are you feeling ok?" Luke asked, brushing my cheek, "a bit hot?"

I nodded and took his bottle of water, following them through the car park. Ashton took my hand and we walked slower behind the rest of them.

"You've got a pretty full on weekend, here then camping,"

"Yeah, I can't wait to sleep all day,"

"Sounds like a wonderful plan. You deserve more rest than you give yourself,"

"So do you guys. Can you do some stuff for yourself?"

"Our job is to help people, we all prefer giving than taking,"

"But if you gave yourself a present then it'd be good,"

He shook his head and turned us into a restaurant, Luke confirming the booking he made. I sat between him and Michael, looking across the menu.

I didn't know what to have, and didn't know if I could eat a massive meal.

"They have a burger look," Luke pointed out, "and some pasta,"

"Can I just have a salad?"

"Nope, surely there's something you like, I chose the place because it had a good menu," he frowned, biting his lip.

"I don't know if I can eat it all,"

"Order it and eat whatever you can. Don't stress about it,"

"I feel like it's a set back,"

"No, I'm proud of you. Are you gonna have the burger?"

"Okay. Can you order?" I mumbled, looping my arm through his.

He nodded and ordered me an orange juice with the burger, gently rubbing my back as we all talked. His phone buzzed and I grabbed it, seeing a message from his mum.

"She said to have a good day, and that she looked forward to seeing you again,"

"Good," I sighed, stretching as the drinks arrived. Calum rolled his eyes and I leant forward, sticking my tongue out.

"Your braces look good, what colour are you getting next time?"

"Pink,"

"Sounds good,"

Our food came and I sighed, a massive burger with chips infront of me. It made me feel awful because Luke had chosen the restaurant especially for me, and I didn't want the food.

He cut the burger for me and took a handful of my chips off me which made it look more manageable.

"You're being very clingy," Luke said, pushing me back up as I leant on him.

"I just feel a bit off,"

"Is it anything too bad? We can pick up some painkillers on the way to the theatre,"

"I've eaten all I can,"

"Alright, we'll head off soon,"

I waited as everyone finished their food, then we all got up and walked through town for a bit. Michael got me painkillers and I took them, enjoying the fresh air a bit more.

There was a large queue to get in so we joined it, Calum hugging me from behind as we occasionally shuffled forward.

"Can't believe you're sitting next to Michael and not me,"

"You're all acting like I never see you all and don't have hugs like fifteen thousand times a day,"

"I'm not!" Calum defended.

Eventually, we got in the theatre and went to the toilet before finding our seats.

Luke sat one side, Michael the other. He took my hand and brushed my baby hair out my face.

"You need a good rest tonight, try and sleep in the car,"

"Thankyou for doing this for me,"

"I'm just happy you're happy,"