6

Bella

"Show me your new shoes," Calum said, coming into my room without warning.

"Hello to you too,"

"I'm just excited," he sulked, finding the box himself.

"You're so invested in my life,"

"I just care a lot," he smiled, laying next to me on the bed.

"Well thankyou," I mumbled, putting my phone down and turning to hug him.

"Were you ok after everything?"

I shrugged and rested on his shoulder, relaxing as he ran his hands through my hair.

"Hey, from what I've heard you had a good time in town. What's bothering you?"

"Izzy,"

He looked down at me, tucking hair behind my ear and frowning.

"You don't have to think about her at all the summer. You have so many days out planned with your friends, Christmas and our holiday together. Bella, don't let her ruin summer,"

"It's just hard,"

"Have you brought it up in your sessions? Maybe you could work on that,"

I shook my head and felt myself tearing up- I didn't know why. It was like all the stress that built up was relieved when I was with Calum, and he was so easy to talk to.

Everything he said was worth listening to.

"You're gonna get my top all wet," he grumbled, pulling me in for another hug. I laughed and wiped my eyes, putting own arm round him.

"Thankyou for getting me the help I needed,"

"Is it helping? Did I do the right thing?"

I nodded and breathed out, getting comfortable despite how hot I felt.

"Are you having a nap?"

"Yeah,"

"I'll join you,"

Luke

"Was she ok today?" Ashton asked, passing me the tomato sauce.

"Yeah, we saw Izzy though and it dampened the mood a bit,"

"She has he whole summer without her though, hopefully it will settle,"

"It's just sucks, she was only trying to make other friends,"

Michael went to get the others while Ash and I served the food, setting the table as two grumpy people followed him downstairs.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"We were napping," Bella whined, walking into my chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you need to eat,"

"You could've saved it," Calum groaned.

"Get on with it," Ash grumbled, annoyed because we made it for them while they slept.

"I think you should go to sleep after this,"  I said to Bella, feeling her head and moving the hair out her way.

"What's happening tomorrow?"

"Aren't you going to the beach with all your friends?"

"Oh yeah,"

"You need sun cream on, and wear something over your bikini top if you're not in the ocean because you might burn your shoulders,"

"I don't burn,"

"Everyone does," I laughed, letting her have some of my water.

"Not me,"

I rolled my eyes and took her empty plate, taking her upstairs and waiting as she got ready.

My attention was drawn to the bathroom when I heard quiet cries, followed by a bang.

"What happened?"

"I walked into the cupboard and it poked my eye then I fell back and hit my knee,"

She sat on the counter, holding her hand over her eye and knee.

"I'm gonna have a look, keep your eye open,"

I took her hand away and gently looked at her eye. It was watering a lot, and causing a lot of pain.

"You're just gonna have to blink a lot sweetheart, why was the cupboard open anyway?"

"I wanted ibuprofen,"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I just felt a bit off. Can I go to sleep?"

"Have a glass of water, then you can. Will you be ok on your own?" I asked, filling up a glass.

"Yeah, Goodnight," she said, climbing into her bed instead.

"Goodnight, have a good rest before tomorrow. It'll be fun,"