Chapter Two

"Dress nice" Ben smiles at me and I kind of frown

"I don't really have-"

"I'll ask Ciara then!" He goes to walk out but I say

"Ben Wait!" He looks at me with a smile "I have clothes but..."

"But what love?"

"I don't want to wear them, can't I just wear a hoodie?" I look down and he gets silent for a minute until he asks

"Why do you need to wear long sleeves?" He asks and I look up at him with my eyebrows furrowed

"I don't know" I lie, I'm almost positive he's suspicious of me cutting, but that's not it

"Lift up your sleeves" he says

"No" I refuse, I should've just said yes because I have nothing to hide, then he comes over and grabs my arm and I try to fight it, out of anxiety natural reaction, then he lifts up my sleeves and sighs in relief when he sees that there's nothing there.

"Okay good"

"I told you" I mumble

"Now why won't you wear a dress then?" He asks and I look down "Amanda"

"Do you remember how I looked when I first met you?" I ask

"Um" he thinks for a minute, then I take off my hoodie, leaving me in only a bralett and he furrows his eyebrows "You've lost so much weight"

"I don't know why" I put my hands over my face "And I keep loosing weight and it won't stop"

"How much do you weigh?" He whines

"I was like one fifty and now I'm one twenty and I don't know why" my eyes start to water

"Hey" he pulls me into a hug "It'll be okay, I'll take you to the doctors, okay?"

"No" I pull away "I can't go to the doctors"

"Well this isn't healthy Amanda" he says and I start crying

"You think I don't know that?"

"Why are you crying?" He asks me

"Because I used to fucking starve myself and then I finally got back to a healthy weight and now I'm just-"

"Are you starving yourself-"

"No" I uncover my face "I don't want to look like this"

"It's not that-"

"Yes it is" I tell him "I'd be like eighty fucking pounds if I didn't have boobs or an ass"

He sighs, "Look, we need to go to a doctors"

"I don't know what there gonna be able to do for me" I shrug "I eat normal, I just lose weight and it doesn't stop"

"We should still go anyways" he tells me

I cover my face again, "I wish I just didn't look so damn disgusting and that I was a fucking normal weight"

"Your still beautiful" he smiles at me small, and I just sit down on the bed, so he comes and sits beside me

"I hate the way I am" I mumble, then stand up, and look down at my ribs that stick out my ribs and suck it in and Bens eyes go wide "If my ribs didn't stick out this much I wouldn't have fucking strained them"

Then I pick up my hoodie and slide it on, "You don't have to wear a dress if you don't want to" He says "But I'm going to take you to a doctor before you leave so I make sure you go"