Chapter Thirteen

I wake up, and get in the shower. Last night I had slept at Jess and Jaime's, so I knew waking up, I had a brilliant breakfast to look forward to. Then tonight, I'm going over to Andy's house, who I'm kind of nervous to spend time with. When I get out of the shower, I separate my hair, then French braid the bottom of my hair against my scalp, until it's high enough for me to do pigtails. For my makeup look, I do a full face, with a nude and brown eyeshadow look, with glitter, false lashes, and nude lip stick. When I'm done, I walk out into my room, and put on a nude jump suit, that has shorts that go down to the knee, instead of pants, has tee shirt straps, and is skin tight. Then I put on a pair white slip on vans, and a white anklet, and walk out to the kitchen where, as expected, Jess is making breakfast, but today it's pancakes.

"Good morning" I sing

"Good- oh my god you look so pretty" she smiles

"Thanks" I giggle

"You going somewhere special after breakfast?"

"No" I shrug "I just felt like dressing up"

"I get it" she nods

Jaime comes down a few minutes later and then a few minutes after we eat breakfast. She made eggs and bacon with the pancakes, and it was hella good. We played video games and chilled for about an hour after, and then I retired back to Andy's house. When I got there the house was cleaner then usual, and smelled different, as well as there was some remodeling.

"Hey" Andy smiles

"Hi" I look around a bit

"Juliet's not here so-"

"I know" I nod "What's up with that though? Why'd you get back together"

He laughs at that, "Not that it's any of your business" then he sighs "But I just felt really alone. It wasn't as bad when you were here, but after you left I got lonely and I didn't like living by myself, so I asked her to come back"

"So instead of getting like... a dog, or a roommate, you invited someone back into your life who only used you for fame and that cheated on you?"

"You use me for fame and I stick around you-"

"I don't use you for fame" I laugh "You remember the day we met I did you a favor? I performed for you, and then YOU asked ME to tour with you guys. I stick around because I like you as a friend Andy, but I guess your too blind to see that"

"I just-" he thinks about what he's gonna say next

"I'll just find someone else to stay with" I conclude, bringing out my phone

"No no" he says and I look up at him, begging him to give me a reason to stay, but he doesn't, so I look through my phone again, and try and see who I can call "You just never texted me while you were home-"

"I did" I go the my messages and you can see I texted him 'Hey' so many times yet no response "You were the one who never answered"

He gets out his phone and looks, then his eyes widen "Your number was blocked"

"So you blocked me?"

"No" he looks up at me "It must've been Juliet"

Me and Andy catch up for about two hours, talking non-stop. I tell him about my mom, and how she left, and how crazy everything has been, how I was getting bullied so I beat someone up so bad they went to the hospital. How I spent the night in Juvy, then how I got released right away and the other girl got in serious trouble for the way he treated me. And he told me about the Andy show, and all the people he met, and about Juliet and how she'd been treating him, and the growing feeling of worthlessness he's been dealing with. How his tour went, about The Ghost Of Ohio Album. He decides though, that in only four days we'll be going on tour. So after then, will be when he tells Juliet he wants a divorce.

The four days pass so quickly, we went to Disney Land, Six Flags, had a movie night with all the guys, and even went down to the recording studio, where his label told me they wanted to meet my band! But soon enough I had the familiar awakening of Andy shaking me, telling me we need to leave soon. The bus is already in New Jersey, by we still need to fly there.

I get out of bed, I already took a shower last night, so I just take my hair out from the pony tail and put it up in a bun, then put on my yellow Mount Bachelor hoodie, putting the hood up till my bun, and tying the strings. Then I put on a pair of jeans and my old school vans, not bothering to do makeup. Then I take my suitcase, and wheel it out to the living room. We hop up in Andy's car and take off for the airport. When we get there we go through customs and shit, then this time get on a private jet! I've never been on one, and it's really awesome, a lot of leg room. But I'm too tired to be excited, and fall back to sleep.