Chapter Twenty Nine

"Hey!" I smile, hugging Alysha

"Hey girly!" Alysha giggles "Ready to get our nails done?"

"Yeah" I nod

"So I know you can't get acrylics because you play guitar" I smile at that, I can't believe she remembered "But I booked a mani pedi for us, so do you wanna just get them painted?"

"Sure" I smile "I'll pay for myself by the way, you don't-"

"No!" She exclaims "I insist"

"Okay" I sing, then we go in and she asks

"Wanna get matching?!"

"Well depends on what you wanna get" I smile

"I was thinking either a rose gold, yellow, pink, or nude" she nods

"Oh!" I sing "Rose gold songs gorgeous"

"That's what I was thinking" she smiles

So we sit, getting our toes done, when Alysha asks, "hey, I'm going to modeling shoot after this, would you like to come?"

"I've always kind of wondered what modeling shoots were like" I think for a minute "I don't see why not"

"Yay!" She cheers

So we finish up getting our nails done, then get fingers. I wait for Alysha's to be done and we chat the entire time.

"By the way they'll have outfits for us at the modeling shoot" she says

"Us?" I raise an eyebrow

"Yeah" she furrows hers "you are gonna model with me, right?"

I laugh a bit, "I don't know"

"Were you planning on just watching me?" She laughs and so I laugh too shrugging "It'll be fun! Come on"

"Sure" I nod "Even though I'm-"

"Beautiful" she cuts me off and we laugh

"Where is this photo shoot at anyway?" I ask

"At an apartment" Alysha nods

"Okay" I shrug

When we get to the apartment I regret coming. Alysha greets her agent by kissing him, then he kisses me and I just kind of take it because I don't wanna be rude.

"So what are we doing today?" Alysha asks

"Shooting pictures of you on the bed. You didn't tell you were bringing a friend Ally"

"This is amanda" she smiles

"Alright" he smiles "Go get into your costumes"

We walk over to a closet, and she starts getting naked, even though the guy can see us. "Uh"

"It's fine" she smiles at me

"Why'd he kiss us?" I whisper

"It's just modeling business" she shrugs, and so I take off my shirt, then my bra, holding my boobs, then I slip on the lace black bra, and slide off my pants, then put on the matching lace thongs "your boobs are hella big"

"Thanks?" I say unsurely, then follow her over to the bed

"First I want Alysha" he says "Show her show it's done"

Alysha puts one knee on the bed, slowly getting on, then arches her back before flipping onto her back. Then she arches her back, and puts her hands up.

"BEAUTIFUL!" The man chants "YES ALLY!"

Alysha smiles, then turns her head, and flips her hair. Then arches her back again till she's seated. She turns onto her knees and bites her lip, then sits up, fixing her bottoms, pulling them up. Then pulls her hair up just to let it fall down her shoulders. After a couple minutes the guy declares.