Chapter Twenty

I'm home now, last night I stayed in the hotel, and everyone was worried, but we got high and they got over it... except for Cole. Now I'm back home, and I say hi to my parents, then load my stuff into my room. I'm really happy with everything I got. It's all such cool stuff, and I'm in shock that Andy got me a car! I put all my vinyls in my vinyl holder, then all the decks and hardware in the garage. As well as put my clothes in drawers and jewelry in cases and shit. Then when I'm done with everything, I hop in the shower.

When I get out, I don't put on makeup, just fill in my eyebrows, and put mascara on, then I put my hair in a pony tail. Then for my outfit, I put on some no show thongs, and a matching, lacy bra. Then I put on a pair of sweatpants, and a plain shirt. Then I go get in my car and drive over to his house. When I get there I knock and he answers, then kisses me hello.

"Happy birthday baby" he says, leading me into the kitchen, where there's a fancy meal set up

"Babe!" My eyes go wide and I turn to him and he smiles, then pulls a chair out for me to sit down

"I wanted to do something special" he tells me

"You should've told me not to wear sweat pants!" I laugh and so does he

"You look gorgeous either way"

I look down at my plate blushing, and see salad, chicken parmigiana, fettuccine, and bread. "Thank you so much"

"Anything for you" we start eating our late lunch/ early dinner kinda thing. And it's amazing!

"You couldn't have cooked this"

"And why's that?" He asks, taking a bite

"Because it's actually good" I laugh and he dies too, covering his mouth

"So you thought I couldn't cook?"

"You just don't seem like someone who'd cook" I admit

"I can a little" he nods

After we finish eating, he eats a piece of gum, so I ask him for one too, then we head into his room. When he opens the door, there's a line of roses leading to his bed, and on it, drawn out is 'Happy Birthday'

"Baby" I sing, then hug him and he chuckles "You didn't have to-"

"I wanted to" I start crying a bit, smiling "Why are you crying?"

"No ones ever done anything like this for me before" I start laughing, then he takes out his phone, and takes a video of the bed then me crying "babe stop"
I sing, covering my face

"Why are you crying" he sings laughing

"Because I love you" he flips the camera to us and then kisses me and I hug him, then when I look back he has a tear down his cheek

"Babe! Your gonna make me cry more!" I start crying

"I love you"

"Bitch" I sing "I ain't never gonna stop loving you-" I start laughing and so does he, then he kisses my forehead, and the video ends, we don't even look at it, then he saves it and posts it to his Snapchat story.

"I love you" he whispers, throwing his phone

"I love you too" I kiss him, then wrap my arms around his shoulders, then he bends down, picking me up by the thighs, so I jump up and squeal, laughing. Then he throws me down on the bed, he just lay like that for an hour, doing nothing but kissing. Then eventually, he stands up, grabbing my sweats and ripping them down, as well as my shoes, so I sit up, and take off my shirt, then so does he. He goes up farther on the bed, then lays down, so I crawl over to him, getting on top. I kiss him, then while we're kissing, he reaches back behind me, and unclips my bra, so I sit up, taking it off. He sits up too, and starts sucking on my nipples, then flips us over, getting back on top. His kisses trail down my stomach, until eventually, he rips down my panties.