Chapter Eleven

I wake up in the morning with the sunlight beaming on my face. I burry my chest into mikes chest, causing him to wake up, then he groans, "Holy shit it's bright"

"Yeah" I groan

"Let's go home" he sits up, and I fall off of him, letting out a groan and he laughs "Shit my back hurts"

"That's cause your old" I sit up and go "Oh god my back"

"Exactly!" He screeches and I laugh

"Ow!"

We hop into his truck, and drive a ways home. It's only six in the morning, but the sun was so overwhelming, it woke us up. On the way way we decided to stop at the same cafe. We got breakfast burritos, and while he got coffee I got orange juice. The waiter was different this time, but it was kind of a relief, because it'd be weird if we went two days in a row. After we go back to his house, and immediately go back to bed.

When we wake up again, we wake up at the same time; two in the afternoon. When we wake up, we shower together, getting ready for the day. In the shower we fool around a little, but after get out, get dressed, and I make us lunch. It was kind of a challenge because I didn't know where anything was, but when I found all the ingredients, I made us each a sandwich, and we ate it with Doritos, then after, we went in the backyard and got high.

We didn't do much in the day, expect for smoke, eat, watch movies, cuddle in our underwear, and fuck a few times here and there. Then we fell asleep at some What two in the morning.

When I wake up this time it's eleven, and knowing Mike won't be up for at least another hour or two, I go take a shower. When I get out I actually get ready, double French braiding my hair back, then doing a full face of makeup, with yellow and orange eyeshadow, nude lip gloss, wings, and false lashes.When I get out, I -confident enough to wear them- put on a pair of shorts, black old school vans, and a yellow tube top.

Then I go in the backyard, getting my clothes from the other day, and pick up my shower items, and other clothes I have around. Then I go out into the kitchen, wiping down the counter, doing the dishes, and cleaning up a bit in curtsy of him letting me stay here. Then I raid his cabinets, finding something I can make, so I end up making breakfast burritos, with eggs, beans, cilantro, tapitio, pico, cheese, and some potatoes, as he doesn't have any meat. Then when I'm done, I put the pan in the sink, and the only other dishes there is, is the plates we have our burritos on. I kind of sulk a little when I realize he doesn't have orange juice, so then I just prepare a pot of coffee, and put the plates at the table.

"Hey" I go into the room, then shake him a little "Mike" I sing

"Why" he groans "I'm trying to sleep"

"I made food" I laugh and he sits up immediately smirking

We walk out to the kitchen, and he smiles, then sits down, and I pour us some coffee. I don't really drink or like coffee, but some times I thought it was nice. We eat the burritos, then I put the plates in the sink. I wash all the dishes, but don't put them in the dish washer, instead just leave them in the sink.

"Did you clean up?" He looks around "Yeah a little I shrug"

"You didn't have to do that" he chuckles

"Well you let me stay here so" I shrug

"Oh, are you leaving?"

"Yeah" I sigh "I think so"

"Okay" he nods "How long have you been up?"

"Since eleven"

"It's two" he tells me