154

To make things very brief, the nerf gun battle was absolute chaos.

Since there was any even amount of them, they all agreed to do teams—well, Yoongi did argue, because he was still a little drunk and was quite fond of the idea of taking everyone out with no mercy, but then he was struck with the realization that would mean turning against Jimin and he wasn't about to do that, slightly drunk or no.

Then again, that would only have been able to happen if Yoongi were to last that long. And he didn't.

In the first three minutes of chaos Yoongi did manage to get Seokjin out, but as he maniacally laughed at his friend's demise, Jungkook shot his velcro vest from the back.

"A hundred points, that's an instant K.O."

And so sulky Yoongi ended up sitting in a corner for the rest of the game.

Which, to everyone's surprise, was won by Jimin, but this was only due to him running and hiding every time someone came into view.

Dance Dance Revolution was equally as chaotic. Despite their confidence, the four dance majors, ironically, did the worst, and all four of them blamed the game for having ridiculous moves that either didn't sync up or were way too slow and boring to match the music.

Yoongi just called it 'them being sulky', to which Jungkook responded, 'so were you when I shot you in the back.'

A fight nearly broke out. To deter this, Namjoon eagerly suggested they move on to the whisper challenge.

Which, of course, was anything but whispering.

Fast forward and they were all lined up, sitting down, with Namjoon at one end trying to clearly pronounce 'onion bagel' to his clueless boyfriend who was listening to very loud music.

"Bunion cradle??"

"On. Yun. Bay. Gull."

"....shower gel?"

"Onion bagel."

"Young gazelle! I got it!!"

And so Jin excitedly spun around to slap Hoseok's shoulder and deliver the horribly misheard words.

"Young gazelle!"

"Clientele."

"Young. Gazelle."

"Clientele."

"Young. Guh-zelle."

"...clientele."

He gave up. So it went on to Yugyeom, who didn't even pick up the 'el' sound which had been there from the beginning. Instead, he somehow turned it into 'rock climber', and from there on out it got worse, arriving at the ending result from Jimin, which was 'carbonara'.

"Onion bagel. Jin, I love you, but how on earth did you get bunion cradle out of that, first of all."

"It rhymes!!"

"I wasn't connecting my lips to make the 'b' sound! It couldn't possibly have been 'bunion'!"

"I don't think Jin knows how to play the game-"

"I do, too, shut up, Jungkook."

"You're just salty 'cus this is the fourth game in a row you've done terribly on."

"Jungkook, he literally scored higher than you on Dance Dance Revolution-"

"Did anyone ask you, Mr. Park Last Place?"

"Okay, that's it, the sleeves are being rolled up."

"Yes."

"Oh my gosh, Yoongi."