Kidnapped

Hello there my amazing readers. This is the first fan fiction that I have ever wrote. It has some language, and MIGHT (will) get a little graphic and sad and have some cliffhangers. Also, there will be dramatic, life changing plot twist that are completely unexpected and you might get a little angry at some of them.

You have been warned so please do not hate me in future chapters. You will now what chapters I'm talking about when you reach them.

.

-Sammy

 .

 .

 .

Brittany's POV

 .

 .

"So, Mummy, I really want to meet him. I feel like I need to meet him. When do I get to meet him?" I asked my mum, giving her the biggest, cutest puppy dog eyes I was able to make.

"I'm not sure. Bobby still thinks that we should wait till the wedding, but-." I cut her off.

"Mum, I don't want to have to wait a week to meet my other stepbrother. What if I meet him at the wedding and absolutely hate him? I'm not going to be able to act like I don't think that he's a douche or an arse or a complete tool," I complained.

I just didn't understand why wouldn't Bobby just bring him over? I don't even know his name or what he looked like, or anything.

"I know Brittany. When you don't like someone, you're not able to act like you like them. But please be patient. I want to meet my other future stepson, but we'll both just have to wait."

"Fine," I complained. I finished my tea and went to my room.

All I knew about one of my soon to be stepbrother is that he was nineteen and is one year older than me.

I've already met his older brother Greg, who is twenty-five, the other day and we got along really well. Greg was really nice, and one of the funniest people that I have ever met. He just seemed so down to earth and sweet. Not to mention that he was kind of a looker, but then again, he's seven years older than me, and going to be my step brother...

When I met him, I asked him about his brother, but he didn't really tell me much. All he said was, 'girls think that he's a stud.' So that means he's good looking, or a total douche. Well, unless Greg was lying. Then again, if he's related to Greg, he's probably telling to truth about his looks.

All I know is, if my other step brother is anything like Greg, then we might actually get along and become friends. 

I decided that if I liked my soon to be step brother, I wouldn't call him my step brother. He would just be my brother, like I consider Greg to be.

When I got to my room, I removed all of my makeup and washed my face. When I was done, I pulled my choppy, shoulder length dark brown hair into a pony tail, got dressed in my pajamas, which was a sports bra, hot pink tank top, and pajama shorts.

I then took my anxiety, depression, and sleep medication and crawled into my bed.

I looked at the picture of Brett that was seated on my nightstand and smiled. Then I closed my eyes so that his beautiful face would be the last thing I saw before I fell asleep.

Within minutes, I was out.

 .

 .

 ..

 .

 .

*****

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

I felt cloth get stuck into my mouth and a blind going around my eyes, so I couldn't see my attackers. Duct tape being tied around my legs and hands. I tried to scream, but it came out muffled. I squirmed around, trying to get away from them, but it was hopeless. They were to strong. Someone then picked me up and carried me outside.

I was over one of their shoulder, and I heard a car door opening, and people crawling in. I was then laid on top of the people in the middle row, and the car door shut.

"Go!" One of them shouted, and the car sped off.

I had no idea what was happening, other than the fact that I had just been kidnapped.

Was Mum okay? Why me? Why my flat? What was going to happen to me when I got to the place that they were taking me to? Was I going to die?

Or, I could just be over thinking this. Maybe it was some of my mates that took me, but when I heard them speak, I know the people weren't my friends.

"OW!" a one screamed. "Stop squirming!" I realized that there were at least four of them.

I was laid across three of them in the middle room, and then there was the driver. There was probably someone in the passenger seat too, but since I was blindfolded, I wasn't sure.

"Lutemaga," I said. I was trying to say, 'let me go,' but it didn't come out very well.

"What was that?" one of them asked slowly. "Oh, wait, I forgot you're gagged! Haha!" he yelled, and everyone laughed.

"Are you guys even holding her? Is she safe?" someone asked and I felt the kidnappers put there arms on me and hold me down so I don't fall off their laps and hit the chairs in front of me.

"We wouldn't have to hold her," a boy said, "if you weren't such a shitty driver."

"I don't even have my driver license!" The driver demanded. "I didn't even want to be driving! I don't even want to be doing this!"

About ten minutes of arguing later, the car stopped. They all got out, and then one of them pulled me out, threw me over his shoulder, and carried me in.

I kept trying to scream, and get away, but I couldn't, there was too much duct tape, and getting a gag out of your mouth is no easy task.

I was carried up a flight of stairs. I could hear the kidnappers heavy feet fall with every step that they took. The person who was caring me opened a door and laid onto a bed.

I could feel somebody sit down next to me. Then, somebody removed the gag away from my mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you people!" I screamed. "Let me go!"

"Don't worry Sweetheart," one of them said nicely.

"We're not going to hurt you," another one of them added.

"Just let me go! Please!" I screamed and my voice cracked. They responded to that by laughing. I could feel tears of fear starting to fill my eyes.

"Brittany, calm down," one of them told me. He sounded like he had an Irish accent, while everyone else was British. He also sounded like he was the closest on to me.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" I demanded.

"Well," the Irish one said, and I could feel my blindfold being taken off, "I'm your soon to be stepbrother."

"What!" I screamed in shock when saw who was sitting in front of me.

 .

 .

Picture of Brittany to the side!

 .

 .

-Sammy