5. ducks and sauce

5. ducks and sauce

Anthony's POV

"Are you ready?"

Luigi's musky breath as always never failed to annoy me.

"I've been ready, get the fuck out of my face."

He laughed, tinged yellow teeth glinting in the dimmed alley.

For the sake of publicity, I flashed a half smirk to a scantily dressed brunette. She was quick to return the favor, as well as raise her shirt over her head.

It was my 'fans' disgusting way of showing me their support. Yes, I was a guy, and any normal guy enjoys looking at tits, but after a while it becomes more of a nuisance- and for some reason, as I stared at my name scrawled across this brunette's chest, I couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that clouded my mind the longer I looked.

I abruptly turned away as the crowd roared with approval at her display of pornstar tits.

This was my world.

My opponent was here also, the crowd went berserk.

Mystogan Crank

best known in the city, but not for long.

Out of the two of us, he was the more popular, however- his reign would shortly be over. Mystogan was filthy rich, he didn't need this like I did.

I had a family to support, and that was my determination.

I hadn't lost a race since I started. I always won.

Because if I didn't? There would be hell to pay.

With racing, I earned about 2,000 a night, depending on the opponent.

Tonight I would earn 5,000 or more, but that was nothing when I was expected to give a huge cut to Luigi after every race.

As I revved up the engine on my neon green Chevrolet Camaro, the crowd went wild- and just like everytime before a race, I channeled my inner thoughts.

Cindy winked at me in her booty shorts and crop top, coming between the cars, she waved the flags, the crowd chanted with her, counting down.

For Dad

For Graciela

Win.

"Go" Cindy screamed above the sound of our revving engines.

Felicity's POV

"I SOLD A HOUSE TODAY!"

My brother arrived home in high spirits. G-Pa had been napping on the couch but the moment Klaus' boisterous voice filled the house, he jumped up startled.

"Look at you, finally doing your thang." I said, smirking at him slightly.

He chose to ignore me and instead discussed the details with Grandpa. Grandpa seemed just as enthusiastic as Klaus, both of them laughing heartily.

It was moments like these that I hoped to always remember, when I become elderly and slowly dying-

Okay so sometimes my thoughts could fly totally out of bounds.