23. just playing

23. just playing

Tuesday came too soon, and before I knew it-- I was back at school with Anthony.

I kind of had the urge to avoid him, because he was fucking playing with me.

Since that day in the hospital where he told me to kiss him, his teasing had only gotten worse. I would have been flattered, but I was sure he just saw it as playful flirting. Bestfriends of opposite gender (or same gender in some cases) flirt all the time. Right?

But for once he was waiting for me

Today he was wearing a pale yellow hoodie, and I wondered for a moment how many hoodies exactly did he own, and could I borrow one and sniff the hell out of it.

I kid, I kid.

Who sniffs hoodies anyway? Not Felicity. Of course I wouldn't sniff a hoodie just to get a whiff of that cinnamon smell that resonated from Anthony

Pft, never.

Obsessive tendencies confirmed, "please make it stop" I prayed to Jesus, in the middle of the school hallway, right before I reached Anthony.

"Hi." I said casually, well I tried.

Casually for me, ended up sounding something like: "Hey, I like penis, I like yours, give me yours."

In other words, I sounded like I wanted to eat him.

Fuck you vagina, cooperate this time, just for once put your fucking antennae down.

My vagina cooperated.

"Hey lil' goof."

Anthony drawled, and that was just enough CPR for my vagina to revive again.

I could feel one of my eyebrows twitching as I glared at him. Was it really necessary to say everything with such appeal?

Couldn't he say something in an ugly voice for once--

On second thought, I briefly witnessed Anthony speaking in a weirdly high-pitched voice within the depths of my brain.

Okay, the sexy voice could stay I suppose.

Meanwhile, I needed to find a bolted door to attach to my brain and forever keep it shut. I was so sick of overthinking, it was the reason for the majority of my timidity.

You see, let me give you a quick lesson on overthinking.

When you overthink, you think of almost every possible scenario before you do something.

I remembered in elementary school I was terrified to ask the teacher if I could use the bathroom because I was afraid I'd trip on the way to get the pass, or the teacher would say no and embarrass me in front of the class, or I would shart my pants, among other disturbing scenarios.

That was the problem with my brain, the one time I hadn't overthought something, was the time that I caught Gabby in the act of taking advantage of Anthony and grabbed her by her hair.

So as you have witnessed, when you are an over thinker, everything is much harder to do.

Just the courage to do little things is hard to obtain. Over the years my over-thinking had dwindled some, that which I was thankful for--but well, right now-- I was overthinking.

"Your thinking face is cute as hell." Anthony chuckled, casually

Too casually.

"I'd say the same for you, but you don't know how to use your brain."