7. secrets

7. secrets

Gabby Wilsons was going to die a slow and painful death.

Witnesses be damned, it was gonna happen.

First I would slap the makeup off her so she could die bald-faced

Then I would turn her into a lambchop, then proceed to mince and dice and slice her artistically, and afterwards feed her to a damn wolf

And if none of that worked- I could always resort to hiring an assassin. All I needed to do was save up enough money and then badaboom. There was no way anyone would see that coming-

"Anthony, why do you wear this thing?"
Gabby casually plucked at Anthony's hood as if she had been conversing with him for years-

Even from my peripheral vision I could sense his annoyance growing.

Shockingly so, instead of joining the pair for lunch- I had opted to go back to my old table, even though my eyes were still fixated on what Anthony was doing.

It wasn't hard to hear Gabby's loud obnoxious voice from the distance I was at, she was a born attention seeker.

Now Gabby was sampling Anthony's lunch, and giggling while doing so

If this was any other girl, I'd be highly amused by the pissed off grimace Anthony was beginning to show- but because it was Gabby...I was pissed as well.

She suddenly locked eyes with him, and with no shame- slowly pushed a stick of his celery from his tray (of pussy food) into her mouth.

Even so, Anthony's eyes just took in the action with mild interest.

I was beginning to think he was gay or something because his reactions were unnatural. That would explain the salad eating.

Gabby seductively bit off the tip of the celery stick, and then put it down on her own tray.

"I loooove celery" she purred.

But now it was Anthony's turn to talk, and he didn't look amused.

"Are you done?" He regarded her calmly, with just a hint of malice in his tone.

"Done with what?"

She asked cluelessly.

Yeah, done with what? I was pretty curious myself.

This was sort of like watching Reality TV

The Thirst Games: Live

"I heard what you said to Felicity earlier."

I had to strain my ears to hear what Anthony was saying, but I was mostly reading his lips

"I will not take my hood off for anyone. I have my reasons, either leave the subject alone or-"

He leaned in closely, and on impulse so did I- anticipation for his next words rang in my ears.

"Get the fück away from me."

Anthony growled. I let out an audible gasp.

What a twist..

His lip curled up into a sneer that would generally be unattractive on most males, but I could just imagine how Anthony would look doing it- the result was alluring.

I was as shocked by his words just as much as Gabby was, but clearly she was more shocked.

Gabby was used to only having to work a smidge for things, this wasn't a close-minded observation either- or maybe it kind of was