46. the deep end

This part is Rated R, please don't read the following if you're not of the mature age. 

46. the deep end

There was a slight tense silence after I uttered the plea for more.

Within this silence, I realized that something firm was fervently growing between Anthony's legs. Specifically speaking, he was as hard as a rock. To be fair, I was probably just as wet as he was hard, I could already feel my little nub throbbing with the need for more contact.

I was afraid that it'd sound too desperate to ask for what I wanted, but the more I looked into Anthony's hooded indigo eyes, which were shining lustfully-- the more I realized- to hell with the fear of sounding desperate.

"Anthony."

I pulled away from his lips, but only to say my next words.

"I want you to fúck me."

They were softly spoken, but the want behind them was clearly delivered judging by the somewhat animalistic growl he released at my request.

"Please don't tempt me like that if you're not ready."

My fingers curled in the tufts of his hair and I yanked them.

"I want it."

He continued to resist, that is until I lifted my hips and began to rub against his bulge, drawing out heated groans from his mouth.

"Give me strength." He mumbled to himself, causing me to giggle-- but as soon as I giggled, his eyes met mine and he smirked before pinning me down.

"Oh, you think it's funny?" I shook my head at his question, panting slightly as I felt his díck twitch against the fabric of my panties.

I was grateful to have worn a skirt on this day of all days, for once I did something right.

"You think it's funny that right now I feel like ripping your panties off and shoving my díck so deep inside of you that you start to shake..."

He breathed against my neck

"-Uncontrollably"

My breathing grew a lot more pant-like at his words, hearing him talk dirty to me with that slight accent was already causing me to quiver slightly. It was new, slightly odd but definitely not in a bad way.

"I think it's hilarious actually." I smirked teasingly at him, biting my lip in an innocent manner.

His eyes focused on that action alone and if it was even possible, he grew even harder.

"Why are you being so damn sexy right now?" He groaned to himself as I tried to lift my hips again, failing when he pushed my legs down with his.

"Why won't you just fúck me?"

He didn't say anything as his hands unbuttoned my shirt slowly, at the sight of my white, slightly lacy bra, he sighed deeply.

I was a little self-conscious as he took off my bra slowly, the cool wind blew against my newly exposed breasts causing my nipples to peak even more. For what felt like the longest time, Anthony just stared at the medium-sized mounds, the light brown aureolas, and the pebbled nipples straining for his touch. Preferably his tongue.

"Stunning."

Finally, he cupped one of my breasts firmly and began to knead it gently. I was starting to ache down below, fùck the foreplay.