22. two shades of pink

"THE MOTHERF*CKING FESTIVAL!"

Was how I woke up.

In the midst of Gabby's bullcrap I had completely neglected my mission to get The Music Festival back on schedule.

So Monday morning, I was hopping around in my room trying to find the perfect outfit.

Not to mention, Anthony was coming to pick me up in just thirty minutes. Thirty minutes to find an outfit, shower, perform dental hygiene and tame my mass of hair.

Just four tasks.

Four tasks that weren't meant to be underestimated

Dude, why was I being so dramatic over this right now?

I tossed a neon pink tank top over my shoulder and some dark denim cutoff shorts-- let's not forget the matching pink hairband.

I didn't really have anything against the color pink, it wasn't my favorite but I also wasn't bothered by wearing it sometimes. Besides, blue is the new pink.

Everyone loves blue.

Except for me, I prefered green and black. Furthermore, I was getting pretty sick of people repeatedly saying black is a shade, not a color.

For fuck's sake, since when did we all become art teachers?

Color Nazis, I tell you.

Excuse my wandering thoughts, for the thousandth time, it's out of my control. With such a big brain, I would have hoped instead of blessing me with the forehead of Megamind I would have been blessed with the gift to solve math in a jiffy.

I seriously needed to stop it with the old-timey words.

Jiffy? Like c'mon

G-Pa was such a horrible influence.

The shower water cascaded over my head as I massaged vanilla shampoo into my scalp, being sure to get my edges because edges are important unless you wish for them to bald and leave you looking like Tweety Bird. (Respect the edges)

In the process, I managed to get soap in my eye--slip while brushing my teeth, and yank a few strings of my hair out as I pulled the damp curls into a ponytail.

By the time I was fully dressed, minor damages had occurred which was the usual.

As soon as I opened my bedroom door, my nostrils were alarmed by the smell of bacon.

I sniffed the air

Also pancakes

I sniffed again

"Amen to french toast" That was all it took to have me bounding down the steps, only a huge,giant, rat faced, pig-nosed, monstrous nostrils-having Klaus beat me to the kitchen.

I caught up to him and shoved his wide frame into the refrigerator.

"I've got it from here." I said, grabbing the full plate of bacon.

Klaus charged and I high-kicked at him

"FELICITY KICK!"

Klaus stopped mid-step. "You wanna be from Fairy Tail so bad."

I shrugged "If I was, I'd be all up on that thang called Natsu. Hey, I wonder if all his hair is pin--"

Klaus put a grubby hand against my mouth, and casually took the bacon from me.

"You can't talk about pink pubic hairs while you're holding bacon, you just can't. It's a crime against society."

I snatched the plate of bacon from him, wincing when some flew in different directions.