EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Felicity's POV

Ladies and gentlemen, if you were wondering or anything...

I'm officially off the market.

I can't lie, at first I thought I dreamed up the last month. That Anthony and I never kissed, or had sex, or started dating but it was all real.

Surreal.

Currently we were at Yuna Rocks, in the daytime. It had been 4 months since we'd been dating, and everytime we kissed it still felt like the first time.

Shiiiiit, every time I even looked at him felt like the very first time.

I don't know how he managed to have me so wrapped around his finger, (actually I did know), but the point was I was smitten with him.

Utterly smitten.

Life was better than it had been in a while. Often we'd see people from school and they'd always appear the same, stunned by Anthony. However, we faced them without breaking eye contact. Yes, we.

Anthony brought out the best in me. Instead of staying asleep until 2pm every day of the summer I'd wake up at 9am just to get a text from him.

I was bolder around him, stronger around him. Happier around him. When people say your soulmate is your other half they really meant it. Somehow Anthony provided half of my integrity, it's not that he made me who I was, but rather he improved me as a person.

Back to the waking up thing--It was official, I had a built in alarm clock. What's more, we'd talk until the sun came up-- laughing, loving, just bonding.

I felt like I could tell him anything, like that I boiled a baby in my past life or something and he'd just tell me it was okay and that he wouldn't judge me.

I loved that about him. Not just that either, whenever I was sick, even with just a headache or horrible cramps, he'd somehow ease his way over to my house unexpectedly, and no matter how shítty I looked (countless times I begged him not to look at me) there was always this adoring expression on his face as he'd rub my back soothingly or feed me chocolate covered grapes.

I requested that he did it like the royal people get fed grapes and of course he complied. Okay, not of course. I'd say he gave me whatever I wanted without a hassle, but most of the time I had to persuade him.

Ahem

Moving on.

Both Anthony and I planned on going to college next year, a year of rest felt well-deserved, and well..it was going great so far.

Along with our relationship there was the fact that we were both on our way to redefining ourselves. Anthony had this mission to get me to put all of the blame on Melvis, and I had a mission to get him to accept the fact that what happened with his mother wasn't his fault at all.

Surprisingly so, our efforts to heal each other were helping-- and on top of that, I only dreamed of Anthony, no more nightmares. I'm describing it as nearly picture perfect but truth is our relationship wasn't perfect, we both had jealousy issues. We got into a huge argument once because I laughed at something a male sales associate at Aeropostale said.

Granted, the guy was cute, but it was just a joke. Anthony's argument was simply-

"I'm supposed to be the only guy making you laugh."