@7

Jinyoung's POV
My dad visited me at the office during my lunch break and we had a small talk. Once the break is over he returned home. He was about to leave my office, but an incident suddenly happened.
He met nayeon and had a small talk with her. I was watching them from afar and I finally realized that she's the one who my dad has been looking for. My dad asked for my permission to have a talk with her outside the office. I agreed.
Once I realized that she's the one... anger started to fill my body. My mood suddenly changed. I have never known that the person who I really hate has been working with me. What's worst is I already had a feeling for her.
After realizing everything, my love for her suddenly changed into the hatred. Just by thinking of her face can disgust me. Just by thinking of her can change my good mood into the bad one.
Im Nayeon, did u know that u're my soon to be wife ? I hope you will never know about it. I don't want you to be my wife, because I... hate you.
I hope you won't agree with the contract since everything's an arrangement. Please, don't agreed with that contract Im Nayeon or else I will hate you forever.

Nayeon's POV
After having a small talk with the old man my feeling started to mix up.
I feel surprised because I finally know who's my future husband.
I feel shocked because the man who I was arranged to is my CEO.
I feel happy because I'm going to get married with a perfect man.
I feel nervous and sad because he may not love me as I do.
I'm having mixed feelings!!!!

After walking for a few minutes, I have finally arrived the office.
I don't wanna go inside because I'm not sure about which Park Jinyoung am I going to face.
After convincing myself to think positively for a moment, I finally have gut to push the door to go inside.
The door is being pushed revealing a man sitting on the chair facing the glass wall of his office.

You're back ? "He asked"
Y-yes "I replied hesitantly"
U know everything now? "He asked with a serious tone"
Yeah! Kinda "I replied shortly"
U know about the contract as well? "He asked once again"
Yeah I guess "I replied back"
Did you agree with my dad about it ? "He finally faced me."
His face is fill with anger. He seems to be very impatient. He is impatient for my answer.
I- I......