@19

Jinyoung's POV
Nayeon "I said"
Sorry for disturbing! U can continue what you were doing "she was shocked and disappointed with what she had just seen"
Nayeon it's actually ... "I was about to go to her but Jennie pulled my arm"
Sorry once again for disturbing "Nayeon said and left crying"
Let her be "Jennie said"
Why are you like this Jennie ? "I asked angrily"
Are you mad ? I should be the one to ask why are you like this ! "She replied"
Stop hurting her ! I warn you "I warned"
Why can't I hurt her ? Do you love her ? "She asked mockingly"
Enough ! Come on I'll take you home "I said"
I grab her and and pull her out of the house. We enter the car and I drove away to her place. I can't answer Jennie's question just moment ago because me, myself can't seem to find the right answer. I don't know if I love her!

After a few minutes of driving, we finally arrived at her place. I look at the sky and and it seems like it's going to rain at any moment.

Let's go in "she said"
It'll rain soon. I have to go back now "I replied"
It's not gonna rain. I'm sure of it "she said"
Look at the sky Jennie. Don't be so stubborn. I have to go back now if not so I won't be able to go back if the rain's heavy. "I told her"
If u can't go back, you can stay at my place. "She replied"
Not again ! Whatever you say, I'll go now "I made sure of it"

I was about to leave but she grabs my hand. I worry that it'll rain at any moment so I pull my hand away forcibly which make her fall on the ground. 

Ay it's hurt "she looked at her bleeding elbow and groaned"
Are you okay ? I'm sorry "I rushed to her"
I can't believe you used that much force with me "she said crying"
I'm sorry ! Let's go in now. I'll clean the wound for you "I said and leaded the way"

Jennie's POV

The wound isn't that serious and he seems to worry too much. I watched weather broadcasting and they said there'll be a downpour tonight, so I was trying to find a way to stop him from going back and I succeed.
What a good day "I thought"

After he's done treating my wound, it started to rain.
You said you're sure of it "he looked out the window and said"
Of what ? "I asked"
Didn't you say that it's not gonna rain tonight and you're sure of it ? "He asked turning his head to me"
I didn't know ! Sorry ! "I replied"
Your wound has already been treated. I guess I can go home now "he said was about to leave"
No you can't Jinyoung. "I stopped him"
Why ? "He was confused"
Stay with me please. I'm afraid of lighting and thunder. I don't think I can sleep tonight without you beside me. "I said"
But .... "he was about to say something but I cut him off"
Not but. Come on let's go to sleep. I'm tired and sleepy now "I demanded"

Nayeon's POV

After witnessing the scenes just a moment ago, I feel like my heart is breaking into million pieces. I thought I could soften his heart and change his perspective toward me, but now I realize that it seems to be impossible.
Bold of you to assume that he started to like you, Nayeon  "I said while crying"

I have been crying for hours until I realize that it's raining outside. I started to panic at the moment.
Suddenly, the sound of thunder echoed the whole house which scares me to death.
Ahhhhhhhhh "I covered my ears while crying"
Someone help me, I'm scared "I cried for help"
Dungggggg dunggggg "the sound of thunder echoed  once again"
Ahhhhhhh stop it "I decided to run out of my house"

I keep running not knowing where to go. Each step I take, I feel like my body is getting weaker and weaker. I keep running until I faint, faint in the middle of the heavy rain on the road.
Someone help me please  "I mumbled one last time"